Chapter 16

Steve's P.O.V

While we were on the drive, me and the Chief couldn't help but notice that Carrie kept moving around while pushing her legs together. You alright, kid, you look like you're about to wet the seat, said Hopper who looked like he was about to start laughing. I think I am, said Carrie as she crossed her legs. Me and Hopper both started chuckling. Alright, hang on, said Hopper as he pulled over on the side of the road. Carrie jumped outta the car looking confused while I carried my nail bat. What do I do? Asked Carrie. Go behind that tree and pee, I said pointing to the tree with my bat while Hopper smoked. Carrie did as I told her while I looked away. I then heard a growling noise that made me swing my bat. STEVE! HOPPER! I heard Carrie yell. CARRIE! I yelled as me and Hopper ran until I bumped into Carrie. MONSTER!! Yelled Carrie pointing to the Demogorgan.

 MONSTER!! Yelled Carrie pointing to the Demogorgan

Oh Fuck, I said.

Back at the Quarry

Mike's P.O.V

FUCKING RUN!! Yelled Lucas as we ran towards Robin's car and drove away, followed by Demodogs.

Michael, explanation, NOW! Demanded my Mom.

Okay, those things are monsters from another world that we call the Upside Down! The big one is the Demogorgan! The little ones are Demodogs! And they eat human flesh! And El has SUPERPOWERS!! I said as I gave my parents the run down. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT EL HAS SUERPOWERS?! Asked my Mom as we ran down a Demodog. That shaved girl that I hid in the basement 4 years ago...she's been living with Hopper and I'VE BEEN DATING HER! I said as a Demodog jumped on the roof of the car. AND ONE OF THESE MONSTERS IS THE ONE THAT TOOK WILL 4 YEARS AGO WHICH IS HOW WE MET ELEVEN! I said. Well that was unexpected, said Dad. It really was, said Mom as the dogs ran off. Oh, thank Fuck! Said Robin in relief. I-I-I don't th-think it's over, said Bill as he pointed to the dinosaur sized Spider Monster.

 I-I-I don't th-think it's over, said Bill as he pointed to the dinosaur sized Spider Monster

Well this plan went to shits-burg, said Richie.

Steve's P.O.V

V

CARRIE! RUN! I screamed as Carrie started running to me and Hopper as well as the Demogorgan. SHOOT IT! I yelled to Hopper as he shot it with a machine gun. Carrie crashed into me which caused me to land on my back. Sorry, apologized Carrie. It's fine...your knee just kicked my nuts, I said wincing. Suddenly the Demogorgan was right in front of us. AAAAAAAAAHHH! We all screamed as Hopper ran out of ammo. Suddenly a blue Camero rammed into the monster and into a tree. HOLY SHIT, HAREGROVE! Shouted Murray to Billy who turned out to be in the car. GET IN, HURRY UP! Shouted Billy as me and Carrie and Hop scrambled into the back of the car.