Chapter 11

Robin's P.O.V

While me, Max, and Richie were using raw pork to lure the demodogs into a trap, Richie decided to tell me that he was gay too. And that's when I found out I was gay, said Richie. Okay so Henry Bowers cursed you out because you liked his little cousin? I asked. Did you not here the fucking story? He asked. Yeah we both did, said Max. So neither of you are homophobic? Asked Richie. No, said me and Max at the same time. I'm gay myself, I said. Thank God I'm not alone in this, said Richie. So this thing we're looking for is like a hellhound that came out of Eddie's mom's asshole and in order to kill it we need to burn it. It'll smell like Eddie's mom's underwear, said Richie causing us both to laugh. Code Red I repeat we have a Code Red situation, report to Hopper's old cabin, said Dustin over the radio.

Joyce's P.O.V

I was working at the store when I heard a familiar voice. Joyce? Is that you? Asked the voice. Who's there? All of a sudden my dead boyfriend Bob came out of one of the aisles covered in blood. Joyce...Eleven did this to me, remember she opened up the gate and let all hell break loose?! Said Bob getting angry. You've never even met Eleven, Bob, I said with tears welling in my eyes. But Joyce, if you come back with me, you'll float too. You'll float too. You'll float too. You'll float too. You'll float too. You'll float too. YOU'LL FLOAT TOO! YOU'LL FLOAT TOO! YOU'LL FLOAT TOO! Repeated Bob. Then I looked up and saw a clown holding puppet strings attached to Bob. He pulled him into a hole in the ceiling and the clown landed on his hands and looked at me. Hasta La Vista, Baby, said the clown as it lunged at me with sharp teeth. I ran out and he was gone.