Chapter 15

Hopper's P.O.V

Alright, people, here's the plan. Me, Harrington, and Carrie will head for Hawkins Lab to lure the Dogs into a trap. Joyce, Kali, and El will go to Old Starcourt to trap the Spider Monster. Mike, Lucas, Richie, Bill, and Robin will go to the Quarry to catch the Clown. Beverly, Nancy, Will, Dustin, and Eddie will go to the Middle School to catch the Demogorgan. And as for the rest of you, guard the house. Billy, Murray, you're both in charge, I said to everyone.

Mike's P.O.V

Robin drove me, Richie, Bill, and Lucas to the Quarry to catch IT. O-Okay guys, w-w-we've gotta drench the cliff in g-gasoline s-so we could- Bill was cut off by a set of headlights shining in our faces. MICHAEL WHEELER! It was my Mom and Dad. What are you two doing here? I asked. We were looking fo- My Mom stopped talking after her and Dad saw Richie. Did a deer get caught in headlights or something? Asked Richie looking confused. Karen walks over to Richie and puts her hands on his face. I thought we lost you, said Karen. ...Mom?...said Richie in shock.
Richie? Said Ted putting his hands on Richie's shoulders. Can someone explain what the Hell's going on, said Mike. Michael...Richie is your brother but they told us that he died at child birth, said Karen as both Richie and Mike looked shocked. I have a bro- suddenly the Demogorgan jumps out of a portal in the side of the rock formation and lets out an ear piercing shriek. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! Asked Karen as she held Holly closer.
The Demogorgan!

FUCKING RUN! Shouted Richie as he started running towards Ted's car but it gets crushed by a pack of Demodogs

HOLY MOTHER FUCKER!! Yelled Lucas.