Chapter 14

Max's P.O.V

Max...said Billy.

Billy...I said.

We hugged each other crying.

I thought I wold never see you again, I said through tears.

Me too, he said.

The Upside Down

Currently The Shadow Monster is creating a Demogorgan, a Spider Monster, and more Demo-Dogs.

Helloooo, Shadow, said a trio of flashing lights.

WHAT ARE YOU? Asked the Mind Flayer.

Let's just say I'm a friend who's willing to help you kill Jane Ives. I'm called the Dead Lights but humans refer to me as IT but I'd prefer to be called Pennywise The Dancing Clown, said the Spider Clown.

 I'm called the Dead Lights but humans refer to me as IT but I'd prefer to be called Pennywise The Dancing Clown, said the Spider Clown

I'M LISTENING, said the Shadow.

I kill the members of The Party and in return you kill the members of The Losers Club, offered Pennywise.

DEAL, Said the Shadow Monster.

The Byers House

Steve's P.O.V

It was like living a nightmare, said Billy after filling us in on his experience with the Upside Down.

I didn't pay much attention because I was examining the details of Carrie's face. Just by looking at her made me feel weird.

When she turned to me I looked back in Billy's direction. But before looking away, I noticed that Carrie started blushing.

Carrie's P.O.V

While listening to Billy's explanation, I noticed Steve just starring at me from the corner of my eye. So when I turned my head, he looked away, causing me to blush.