Chapter 9

Carrie's P.O.V

Me and Nancy were riding the bus to Starcourt while explaining about what my mother was like. Then she took the knife and literally stabbed me in the back, I said while showing Nancy the scar on my back. Okay she thought that having powers was a sign of witchcraft and possession? Asked Nancy while I nodded. But I only killed everyone that night because they brought it on themselves, I said. Well it served them right, said Nancy. Once the bus stopped we stood in front of the mall.

After going to GAP, Macy's, and JCpenny, I looked outside and saw the sky turn red

After going to GAP, Macy's, and JCpenny, I looked outside and saw the sky turn red. Nancy wha- she was gone, as was everyone else. Then the lights flickered and there were vines everywhere. Nancy. NANCY! NANCY!! I ran out of the mall. I looked up at the horizon and saw the form of what looked like a giant black spider.

 I looked up at the horizon and saw the form of what looked like a giant black spider

Carrie! CARRIE! I look back and everything is back to normal. I think I just saw a giant spider, I said. You saw the Mind Flayer? She asked looking shocked. We gotta tell Will! Shouted Nancy dragging me on the bus.

Beverly's P.O.V

I wandered around Will's house when I saw him sitting on the couch drawing. What are you drawing, Byers? I asked. I call him the Brightburn Killer. Same powers as Superman, but evil, said Will as he showed me his drawing.

 Same powers as Superman, but evil, said Will as he showed me his drawing

Very nice, I said while examining it. Suddenly Nancy and Carrie ran through the door. Will! Tell everyone to get in here! The Mind Flayer is BACK! Yelled Nancy.

Will's P.O.V

As soon as Nancy shouted those five words, I rushed to the back door. CODE RED! CODE REEED! I shouted. Everyone, including The Losers Club ran inside the house. What's the emergency, Will?! Asked Lucas. Nancy said The Mind Flayer is back, I said. I saw a giant black spider outside Starcourt, it looked like a shadow, said Carrie. What does it want with you? Asked Max. Probably something to do with my powers, said Carrie. POWERS?! We all said and Carrie just nodded. Suddenly I was floating. WHAT THE FUCK! I yelled as I fell on the couch. What's The Mind Flayer? asked Beverly. Remember that drawing you found in my room? I asked. That's what that is? She asked and I nodded. About 3 years ago I was on my way home from Mike's when a monster called the Demogorgan took me to another dimension called the Upside Down. Mike, Dustin, and Lucas went to find me and found Eleven, I said as El demonstrated her powers. A year later I was possessed by the Mind Flayer, I said while also mentioning what happened on the 4th of July. I just thought that it had something to do with every psychopath that attacks us having red balloons, said Dustin. BALLOONS?! Shouted the Losers. Yeah, I keep seeing my old pet, Dart, Will and Bev saw their dads, said Dustin. IT is back, said Bill. Two years ago my little brother Georgie was killed by a shape shifting monster that took the form of a clown. He called himself Pennywise The Dancing Clown, said Bill without stuttering. Last year we defeated IT and swore a blood oath that if IT isn't dead, we'd come back and kill IT, said Bill. IT takes the form of children's greatest fears, said Ben. Then it looks like we're going to have to kill IT and The Mind Flayer, I said.