🌸Pervy!Hanako x Reader🌸

requested by UnderBlues

What?" I cocked my head, a small bead of sweat trailing down the side of my face out of pure nervousness. "M-Mystery number seven? Those... those are just rumors! You shouldn't be so silly to believe them!" I exclaimed, trying to be mature as I folded my arms, yet my female classmate narrowed her eyes at me. "It's true, L/N-San! You can even see! Go to the bathroom as soon as lunch begins!" She exclaimed and I sweatdropped and gulped, yet have her a brave face. "Fine, I'll prove to you these are just rumors that babies make up." I huffed and folded my arms and my classmate gave me a satisfied look as she walked back to her seat.

Time skip

The all-so familiar lunch bell rang and I glanced at my classmate before I walked out, grabbed my bento box before walking to the bathroom and placing my bento on the sink, then I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Alright, Y/N-Chan! You're gonna prove that this is just a rumor, then your gonna prove that everyone is just a baby that believes them!" I exclaimed, encouraging myself as I slapped my face gently, then turned to the stall Hanako was supposedly in. I walked over to it, gently knocking on it three times. "Hanako-Kun~! Hello, hello?" I called and I heard a click, making my eyes go wide as I instinctively shoved the stall door open, but I was met with nothing but the empty toilet. I triumphantly 'hmph'd. "Ha~zah! I get to prove that the rumors are fa-!" "I don't think you're gonna get to prove anything, Miss Confident~" I heard a voice coo behind me and I swiftly turned around and punched, but my hand only went through the body and my eyes went wide.

"That's not a way to greet someone, this is how!" The boy beamed and propped himself up on one of the sinks. "I'm Hanako of the Toilets! Nice to meet you!" The boy smiled brightly and I looked away from him. "Uh... sure. My names L/N Y/N." I stated blankly and Hanako pouted slightly as he leaned forward near my face, but didn't say anything. "Oh, right. You.. you don't look like Hanako. I thought they were a she and had um... a red bob I think?" I exclaimed and Hanako smiled at me. "Really, Y/N-Chan~? Those are totally outdated!" Hanako giggled, but my attention turned to a small bag on the sink.

"Oh? What's this?" I questioned mainly to myself and grabbed the bag, but as soon as I did, Hanako began panicking. "H-Hey, wait! Don't open that! Give that to me, please!" He frantically spoke but I quickly dodged his lunge and opened the bag, seeing a small... shiny oval thing. I picked it up and for no reason at all, placed it on my tongue and quickly swallowed it. "Waahhh! Y/N-Chan~!" Hanako exclaimed, stomping his foot like a child. "I told you not to open it! Now look what's happening to you! Your beautiful body is turning into a fishy mess!" He exclaimed and pointed at my arms and as soon as I did, I thought my soul might've left my body.

Scales. Like, mermaid scales you see in those fantasy movies or books, but they were real and on my arm. Before I could say anything, I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head and I quickly face planted on the ground before everything went black.

Wait, did he say beautiful body?

Time skip

"Y/N-Chan~, my Y/N-Chan~? Are you awake yet~?" I heard Hanako's voice cooing as I slowly opened my eyes, and they shot open rather quickly as Hanako looked like a giant to me. "W-What?! Hanako, did you just gr-!" "Oh, silly Y/N-Chan~! No, no. You're a fish." He rested his fist on his chin and smiled smugly at me. "I could always change you back, you know? I can grant your wish~" Using his other hand, he ran his finger over the tank I was in, making a slight blurry heart. "That means we're bound together though, but I don't mind. So it's either fishy or me-" "Anything but being a fish!" I quickly exclaimed, cutting off Hanako in the progress. "Oh~?" He hummed and giggles before taking the other small, oval shaped thing, it looked identical to the one I ate. "Then to make it fair, you'll pay me back with your body, Y/N-Chan~" He cooed as he placed the scale on his tongue, giving me a dirty smirk before he swallowed it.

I felt myself quickly grow in size, but as someone else might cheer in relief, I didn't. I was more focused on what Hanako just said to me. "Oh~! Y/N-Chan's face is red~! Perhaps.. does my Y/N-Chan have a dirty mind?" He questioned slyly as he rested his chin on my right shoulder and my face fumed a deeper shade of red then before. "Y/N-Chan~! That's totally not what I meant, but in the end, I wouldn't mind~" He poked at my sides gently, and I giggled even though I was totally flustered from his words. "S-Stop that-" I held in a giggle and he hummed a bit, removing his hands from my waist. "Oh, fine~." He smiled as he gave a peace sign, or so I thought. "So,
Y/N-Chan, you had two wishes. You know that from the rumors, dontcha?" He questioned and I nodded faintly as he put down one of his fingers. "You already got one wish by turning back from human to fish! You still got one more~!" He smiled as he jumped around with hopeful eyes. "What's your wish? What's your wish?" He beamed and I fiddled with my fingers.

"Uhm... Ahh... well... I guess I kind of always wanted a significant other, boyfriend or girlfriend. Being lonely kind of gets... well... lonely." I pursed my lips nervously and Hanako's whole face lit up. "Well that's easy! I'm gonna solve your wish right now~!" He purred as he grabbed my hands and spun me around, then pulled my body close to his chest. "Your granted significant other, your newly boyfriend who will love you forever is..." He leaned near my face and smiled lightly. "..Me! I hope you don't mind, Y/N-Chan~! The color of your face tells me you don't though~." He purred once more and my face fumed possible the deepest shade of red. "Y-You? I-Is that possible, c-considering you're a g-ghost and all?" I questioned as I fiddled with my fingers, yet Hanako smiled brightly. "Of course, N/N-Chan~! Since were bound together by the mermaid's scale, I can touch you, hug you, cuddle you.." He counted on his fingers with a cute smile until he shot me a dirty one. "...Pleasure you. Yes~! I can do that too~!" He cooed and my face turned a dark red as I looked away. "I-I-... O-Okay. I'm fine with dating you, t-then." I smiled nervously and Hanako bombarded me in a hug, resting his head on my chest as I blushed.

"Ya~ha~! I love you, N/N-Chan~!"

"O-Oh my... already? I-I love you, too."

You'd have a lot of explaining to do to your classmate.

Sorry if this is bad, I don't think I've actually wrote a pervy! x reader before so... ahahahhahavshxjdwjd