🌼Kou x Reader🌼

Prompt No. 36: "Where are you hurt?"

Requested by @servamp1234

Y/N L/N, school muster number zero. If you come under the- well- her cherry blossom tree where she died at in the back of the school, a small girl with h/c colored hair and a f/a mask will appear at the branch closest to the bottom. The girl will attempt to kill you by strangulation, similar to how she was killed by the tree. There's no stopping her unless killed by another mystery or ghost, or a human exorcises her. A deadly mystery she is, keep away at all costs.

I swung my legs back and forth as I got bored sitting alone out on the branch of my tree, thinking aimlessly about how gruesome my rumor was and how messed up people made it. I wish I didn't have to kill people or try to, it's sad. I wish I didn't have to, but if I disobeyed, I couldn't bring myself to imagine the ways Tsukasa would painfully punish me (stop. i know y'all thinking some dirty thoughts.
s t o p.) on the brisk of death. I hated it so much.

Much to my sadness, I squinted and I saw a familiar person approaching the small tree with a book in hand and I hid myself, jumping up to a higher branch instead as I finally noticed who it was. My close friend, and unfortunately long-time crush, Kou Minamoto. Has he forgotten all about my rumor, or which tree it's in? I stared down at him as my bottom lip quivered as I tried to force myself to move and try to kill him, but I just couldn't. My fists clenched as a bead of sweat rolled down my face, yet I nervously smiled to myself as I averted my eyes. Maybe, maybe Tsukasa wasn't watching? Maybe if I pretend I'm asleep so he wouldn't know, or would that get me in more trouble? I shut my eyes as I rested them, trying to drift off into a pretend sleep, but I quickly felt my head painfully slam into the tree as a hand was placed against my mouth, and one hand was placed against my throat in a painful grip, and I saw nothing more than the demented eyes of Tsukasa Yugi.

"Y/N-Chan, you silly little girl, you can't stop just because your little boy crush showed up at your tree." The small boy cooed in a sly tone and I began shaking immensely. "Little Y/N is scared, hm? Does this bring back memories? Cold hands against your throat, gripping painfully tight as your vision became cloudy, but this part isn't familiar." He hummed as he moved his hand from my mouth and took out something, which I soon figured out rather quickly that it was a knife before he swiftly and painfully stabbed it through my shoulder, which went through and into the tree. His grip on my throat became unbearably painful, but I was able to let out a strained cry for help as tears quickly poured out of my eyes, alerting the blonde boy sitting beneath the tree. Tsukasa groaned and before I knew it, he was gone.

My hand went to my throat as I rubbed over it, feeling my heart throb painfully as I coughed, trying to stabilize my breathing. Before I knew it, before I could feel anything more, I watched as two hands pulled themselves up upon the branch, and I recognized it as Kou as he pulled himself up and looked at me with big concerned eyes. "W-What the hell? What happened?!" The boy exclaimed nervously and I painfully gulped as I averted my eyes nervously. "I-I... Y-You sat under my t-tree.. I couldn't b-bring myself t-to attack you so T-Tsukasa attacked m-me.." I stuttered out in a strained voice and Kou's eyes widened as his mouth parted slightly. "I... I did? Damnit! This is my fault! Where are you hurt?" He exclaimed quickly and I winced in response, pointing a shaky finger at my neck and shoulder, and Kou's eyes widened even more once he saw the knife stabbed in my shoulder. I heard Kou mumble something along the lines of "Stupid fucking ghost children" as he pulled a roll of bandages from god knows where.

He stared at the knife in my shoulder before placing his hand on it and looking at me. I quickly shook my head and Kou sighed. "Y/N. I need to take it out or it's gonna get infected and I won't be able to help." He said in a serious tone and I glanced off and away from him, then nodded and he gave me a reassuring smile. "Thank you. It'll hurt, I won't lie to you, but it won't hurt for a long time." He stated and I nodded slightly as I watched him glance at me before painfully pulling the knife out of my shoulder. To his surprise, I didn't holler or yell or cry, I kept my lips pursed together tightly and my eyes glazed over a bit. Kou gave me a light smile as he bandaged it, although by his shaky hands, I could tell he was nervous. "See?" He hummed as he finished bandaging it, then moved to bandage my neck up, and he was oddly gentle while doing so.

"My Y/N-Chan's strong." He stayed and my face turned a bright red. "M-My?" I repeated and he hummed in response, yet his face turned red as soon as he realized what he said. "O-Oh! I said that... I said that... yeah." He laughed nervously and I smiled a bit as I leaned forward and pecked his cheek, making him blush even more as his shaky hands finished bandaging my neck. "Well, my Kou-Kun is my savior." I hummed in the same tone he gave me, which made his face fume a deeper shade. "A-Ah- that's-" He stuttered out before gaining his