🌸Lemon x Reader🌸

i love lemon. a lot. i will be accepting lemon requests now. so request any if you want. mans is underrated

also. i hav a headcanon that with lemon's kind of careless personality, he sometimes "carelessly" flirts. so yeah. I added a bit of my headcanon in here.

also yeah- lemon's personality isn't very built upon so. very ooc???- even though it's my headcanons of what he acts like.

Y/N L/N, a school mystery that most people did not know of. She didn't really do anything special, but once someone acknowledged them, they would immediately be bound to them and L/N would have to follow them everywhere. Because of that, Y/N did her best to make herself unknown. Fortunately, this only included people that were actually alive. Not mysteries.

Who would've known that the boy who mainly paid attention to his phone would acknowledge someone like her?

...

"Y/N-San!" I heard shouting and I looked around from the bench I was sitting on that was on the rooftop and immediately sighed. "...Tsukasa. Hello." I stood up from the bench and he immediately bounced over to me. "Hii! How are you, Y/N-San?" He questioned and I shrugged. "Just fine. The usual. How are you?" I responded and he hmphed.

"Just fine? You lonely or something, Y/N-San? Say, let me find you a hu-" "No. No thanks. I'm not lonely." I waved my hand and he huffed. "Geez, fine, fine! Then how about Mitsu-"

"Mitsuba-San is cool and all, but he won't stop picking on me because I'm 'lonely'."

"Aman-"

"Amane-San is fine, but he's always with Kou-San or Yashiro-San or both."

"How about me-"

"Tsukasa-San, you're great and all, but I really am not lonely. I promise." I sighed lightly and he sighed along with me.

"I still don't believe you but, fine, fine! I have to go now. See ya, Y/N-San!" Tsukasa waved quickly and I waved back and he disappeared off to who-knows-where. I sighed once more as I walked back over to the bench and took a seat, then looked out at the sky. It was a cloudy day, but unfortunately there was no rain. Personally, I love rain. It has a peaceful aura, if that makes sense.

I heard small, incoherent noises and I looked next to me, seeing a couple of mokkes, holding candies with their ears as if they were handing it to me.

"Oh... Hey, is that for me?" I questioned as I held out my hand, and they nodded happily before dropping the small candies in my hands. "Aw... thank you. You guys are the best." I smiled warmly as I patted their heads and they hummed happily.

"...Eh? Is someone up here...?" I heard a voice mutter and I froze. It did not sound familiar at all- more laid-back then the most people I've talked with. Because Mitsuba has a higher pitched voice, and Amane and Tsukasa are always terribly upbeat. I surely hope that it is a ghost or mystery I had never met, or something.

"...Oh. Are you new here? Haven't seen you anywhere." I saw a face peak around the corner and I immediately got an odd feeling. Two odd feelings, actually.

The person was male, and they had yellow eyes with blonde-ish spiky hair that was kept up with a thick black headband. He had some ear piercings and wore a red and green bracelet on his right hand. Kind of handso- Wait, no! I don't even know him! Agh..