🌸Teru x Reader🌸

requested by zerie_vermillion

"Teru-Kun, Teru-Kun~!" I called for the taller blonde male and he turned to me with a soft smile. "Oh, Y/N-Chan, good morning. What is it?" He questioned, looking at me as I beamed happily, shaking my fists in the air in an excited manner. "Look here!" I handed him a small envelope, the one I found left in my locker when I came back from gym class. "It's an anonymous love note! They want me to meet them at the roof in lunch which is in-!" I glanced over at a clock, squinted at it for a few seconds and turned back to Teru. "3 minutes! Who would like me, though? I don't really know.." I muttered as I trailed off. Teru looked at me wide-eyed for a second, yet quickly covered it with a smile. "You should get going then, be early and surprise them, yeah? I'll see you later maybe, Y/N-Chan?" He began walking away, waving slightly and I nodded at him. "Yeah! I'll speak to you after class!" I exclaimed as I waved back, then as soon as he fully turned around I took a sprint up the stairs to get to the roof. Bad idea. Hurt a lot.

I painted heavily as I made it to the rooftop, leaning over the small platform separating the roof top from.. well.. not the rooftop. So people don't fall and plummet to their death!

I fiddled nervous with my fingers and spoke nervously to myself, prepping myself up in hopes it was at least one of my friends, or a cutie that's kind. This is some sort of exciting and nervous making and.. I can't put it into words.

I watched over the clouds and the sun slowly rising into the sky, the day felt so peaceful that I could just take a nap. Yet I can't, i'm waiting for someone that wants to say something and confess their love to me, which is super exciting!

Yet suddenly, I felt a pair of hands grab my ankles. A familiar voice, yet I couldn't put it to a name spoke. "Whoopsies, sorry to get your hopes up. Did you really think anybody'd love you? You?" The voice spoke teasingly as I felt my body flip over and get pushed into the railing, and suddenly I felt myself falling through the air. Straight down, pushed by whoever the mysterious classmate was who sent the fake love note and decided to strike while I wasn't paying attention.

Stupid.

Small gore warning.

I looked down. The last thing I saw before the everlasting black abyss was sharp ends of the railing. My eyes widened as I felt my stomach and left eye being impaled by the sharp railing, and I let out one long, sharp, terrorized scream before the red sight flooded black and I passed out.

No... I didn't pass out. I passed away. I'm dead.

Time skip

P.S, people are still able to touch you even though your a ghost because of a wish from Yashiro to you so they could bandage you up

"Yoo-Hoo~? Hello~? Are you gonna wake up yet?" I heard a voice call out playfully and I shot up immediately, quickly placing my left hand to my eye and the other to my stomach. I felt no blood, yet just bandages. "Am I... alive?" I breathed out, yet when I turned to the boy who was speaking to me, he grew a small frown. "Oh, that's sad. No, you aren't. You're a ghost, but, you're a lovely school mystery with us!" The boy attempted to brighten the atmosphere by jumping up with a smile, and I noticed the girl next to him. "Then.. If i'm dead why is Yashiro-Chan here? Yashiro-Chan, did you die?" I questioned and Yashiro shook her head. "No... I just... uhm... it's a bit complicated. Introduce yourself!" Yashiro nudged the boy and he 'hmph'd, but still introduced himself to me. "I'm Hanako-Kun of the toilets, school mystery number seven! And you, whatever your name is," "L/N-Chan." "Right! L/N-Chan! You are school mystery number zero! Which doesn't really make sense but... yeah! You... Uh... what does she do again?" He cocked his head towards Yashiro and she groaned.