🌸Mitsuba x Shy!Reader🌸

"I... I don't..." I stammered in attempt to push Kou's hand off me. "I-I don't wanna meet your friends, K-Kou-Kun! W-What if they don't like me... and what if they hate me and then hate you for bringing me to them? Y-You're stupid! You might wanna keep your friendships!" I whined loudly and Kou only rolled his eyes. "Stop already, yeesh. He'll like you but probably act like he won't. Anyway, you're just saying that cause you're always shy and nervous." He laughed and flicked my forehead, earning a small wince from me. "N-Not true, Kou-Kun. I'm c-confident!" I stuttered out and he only rolled his eyes and gave a light smile. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Y/N-Chan." He sighed and I pouted lightly, knowing I wasn't getting myself out of this one.

Kou stopped at the roof, but after a few seconds he already began tapping his foot impatiently. "Really? He said we should meet him here, doesn't that mean he should already be here? Go-" "Yeesh! Be patient!" I heard a voice call out as I watched Kou get whacked upside the head and wince. "Ow! Damnit- You didn't have to whack me!" I hear Kou whine as he turned around, making me face his back. I walked over to him and peered over his shoulder. There stood a cute boy with light pink hair that swept over his left hair and pink eyes, he was lightly blowing raspberries at Kou. My face dusted a light pink, and while I was flustered, the boy cocked his head up, looking at me which made me squeak lightly and hide behind Kou again. "Oh, right! You're girlfriend!" The pink-haired boy beamed teasingly and Kou deadpanned. "Not my girlfriend. My close friend, though." He stated with a slight blush, making the boy perk up. "Ah! Gotcha, gotcha." The boy hummed as he tried to move around Kou to see me, but I hesitantly moved back around Kou so he couldn't. That is, until Kou grabbed my shoulders impatiently. "Meet Y/N L/N. She's shy, so be patient with her." Kou stated lightly and I heard the boy hummed as he walked back around Kou and looked at me.

His lips parted slightly as he stared at me, his face dusting a light pink which his friend was quick to notice. "Oi! You can fall in love after you actually introduce yourself!" Kou exclaimed as he hit the boy lightly upside the head, similar to how the pink-haired boy hit him earlier. "Ow, Ow! No! You can't hit my face! And i'm not-... I'm not-.." The boy stammered, but soon shook his head quickly. "..I'm Mitsuba Sousuke! Nice to meet you~!" Mitsuba beamed happily, it seems he was back to his teasing mood like before with Kou. He awaited for my response, and of course it came with hesitation. "I-I... It's nice to m-meet you too." I stammered quietly and Mitsuba's eyes brightened. "Uwah! That's- No, no, not as cute as me- but- no!" I heard the boy mutter quietly under his voice, yet most words were inaudible or slurred-like.

"Kou-Kun! Heyyy!" I heard a voice shout as loud footsteps were coming closer up the roof steps. "I need you! Hanako-Ku- Oh! Mitsuba-Kun and unknown-chan? Who?" I heard a feminine voice exclaim loudly as a head perked up next to Kou. It was a short girl with cream colored hair which faded into teal at the tips, along with magenta colored eyes. I think i've heard Kou talking about her before. "Y/N-"
"I-I'm Y-Y/N L/N." I stuttered quickly, surprising Kou a bit. I guess he was just used to introducing people for me. "Y/N-Chan! Can I call you Y/N-Chan? We can be friends! My names Nene Yashiro!" She exclaimed and I smiled a bit, hesitantly nodding my head at her requests, which led her to smile brightly. "That's great! Goodbye, Y/N-Chan! Goodbye, Mitsuba-Kun! Let's go, Kou-Kun!" She exclaimed, quickly grabbing Kou's hand as she dashed for the stairs. Kou quickly shot me an apologetic smile before he was pulled out of sight.

"I-I-... O-Oh..." I mumbled quietly, but Mitsuba swiftly turned to me. "Well, that's fine! We can just hang out and get to know each other so.. so you can open up to me and we can become friends! Hm?" He cocked his head as he questioned me and I scratched the back of my neck. "Friends?" I repeated and smiled a bit. "O-Okay." I smiled a little and Mitsuba smiled bright as he clapped enthusiastically. "Yay! Let's sit!" He exclaimed and I nodded partially, beginning to walk over to the bench, yet I felt myself get swooped up. "A-Ah!" I exclaimed quickly as my face flushed, seeing Mitsuba's face close to mind. "Hehe~ You walk to slow, oopsie~" He hummed teasingly and my face turned a bright red as he quickly made his way to the bench, faster than I would. He lightly set me down, then moved to the left, sitting down next to me, keeping his eyes locked with mine.

"I'll tell you about myself first~ My favorite snack is definitely flan pudding, it's so tasty~! And I hate that I can't be able to build any muscles.." He groaned but quickly smiled slyly. "But it's totally okay because my cuteness makes up for it." He purred giving me a peace sign cutely, making my cheeks dust a shade of pink. "A-Ah, I like flan pudding." I smiled a bit. "But... my favorite snack is probably f/f and I h-hate that I'm shy." I sighed lightly, closing my eyes, but I opened them when I felt a finger tapping lightly on the side of my cheek. Mitsuba was unexpectedly close to my face, making my whole face turn a bright red. "Well.. You're shyness kind of... makes you cute." He smiled cutely, making my face turn more red if that was even possible. "C-Cute-?! U-Uwah..!" I muttered as I placed my hands over my face, but Mitsuba quickly grabbed my hands before I could. "Hey~, Hey~! Can I kiss you?" He hummed and I felt as if my soul left my body. A pretty boy? Kissing me? "Cause I wanna date you, Y/N-Chan~! Truth is, Kou-Kun already told me all about you, and this was a set up for us to meet~" He giggled cutely and my lips parted in shock, but before I could say anything, Mitsuba stole a kiss. It was soft and quick, but it was really cute and enough to make me flustered. "M-Mitsuba-Kun!" Was all I could say before I gulped, a nervous smile curling onto my lips. "Kou-Kun was acting a little shady... I-I'll date you, Mitsuba-Kun.
Y-You're... Y-You're nice and cute." I spoke softly and Mitsuba's face brightened quickly as he took my body and jumped up, running next to where the staircase to the roof was.

"SUCCESS! Ya~ha!" Mitsuba exclaimed brightly and two heads perked up from the- No, three. Wait... four?

"Teru-Nii! I'm a matchmaker! Haha!" I heard Kou's voice beam proudly and I watched as his brother ruffled his hair. "Yeah, glad to see you helping Y/N-Chan out." Teru hummed and Kou gave him a toothy smile. On the other hand, Hanako, who I remembered meeting when I was visiting Kou, and Yashiro ran up to me. "Mitsuba-Kun~ You got a cute girlfri- OW! HEY!" Hanako winced loudly as Mitsuba used his fist to bonk him on the head. Yashiro sighed and rolled her eyes before smiling at me. "I'm proud, even though I just met you! I hope we can make great memories together and become friends!" Yashiro beamed and I nodded at her.

I felt hair tickled my neck and I held in a giggle as I looked to who it belonged to, and I smiled when I saw Mitsuba's head resting in the crook of my neck.

He's cute.

I'm happy.

hey... did you guys see i'm allowing limes now? h a h a