🌸Tsukasa x Reader🌸

requested by... hm. uh. the person that requested this! h a h a . . .

some angst! it gets fluffy at the end though.

"it was an accident, i didn't mean to, i would never! i... she was... she'll be okay, right?! i'm... i didn't mean it..."

It was an accident, the small twin wasn't lying at all, even though he might've been blamed to it. If it wasn't for her wanting to save everyone and believing that everybody could become a better person, even if they were a school mystery and had a gruesome rumor, she could've stayed unharmed and as happy as ever, keeping friends with everyone and asking people to change the gruesome rumors.

Tsukasa, as you know, would usually get at someone for disobeying their rumor. A 'friendly' lecture at least. At least. Yet, what would he do if he found out that someone was majorly changing rumors? An example as... a rumor who if they saw you they tried to kill you, yet someone changed it to if they saw you they tried to befriend you? That's what Y/N's friend, Yashiro Nene, tried to do on behalf of Y/N. When Y/N would get in her feels, venting about how sad it makes her feel when innocent people get the worst rumors, she wants to help her become happy again, so she helps change the rumors.

But, not everybody likes that.

Tsukasa didn't like that at all.

So, he decided he'd try to kill the small radish girl who was ruining everything. He'd kill her while she was aimlessly zoning out on the rooftop, just at her own peace as she watched the sunset patiently as it slowly fell and the stars became more visible.

Yet Tsukasa didn't know his crush would be with the small girl, discussing random things about there day and such, about their feelings, about their crushes, about their stresses in life. They did this everyday, didn't they? How could Tsukasa be so stupid to forget? Yet, he wouldn't let that get in his way. Let you get in his way.

He walked up the stairs and immediately saw you smiling and laughing with Yashiro, your cheeks dusted a light pink as you were happy chatting with your best friend. Him seeing you smile also made his face turn a bit red as he innocently skipped over to you guys with a beaming smile, leaving you guys completely unbeknownst to what his next actions might be.

"Yashiro-Chan! Y/N-Chan~! Hello, hello, good evening!" He beamed, his eccentric voice almost echoing on the small rooftop. "Oh! Tsukasa-Kun, good evening." The H/C female spoke, flashing him a cute smile, making his cheeks dust the faintest pink, not even visible to the two girls. The small radish girl was leaning on the bars that separated the school from the bare nothingness, which was perfect for the choppy-haired boy's plans.

"Sorry, Yashiro!" He bowed quickly and Yashiro sweat-dropped in confusion at the boy's sudden apology. "P-Pardon? What are you apologizing about-?" She questioned, yet she quickly knew why after.

Yet, it took her a while to comprehend the next events.

Tsukasa put both of his hands out as he quickly ran forward, but instead of pushing the cream haired girl off of the roof, he pushed Y/N. How?

Y/N had quite fast reflexes, and she already knew partially that Tsukasa might've been planning something, but she didn't want to ask unless she was just overthinking. Y/N had quickly shoved Yashiro onto the floor and out of the way, and Tsukasa didn't even realize until Y/N was already shoved off of the roof and falling slowly to the ground.