🌺100k🌺

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- Okay i'm done screaming.

I got 100k reads!! I'm so happy- you guys have literally made my day and I like just woke up 10 minutes ago—

So!! I'm going to do a little meet the author because I'm afraid I haven't done one yet. If you guys would like to see anything else for my— OUR celebration of 100k, please comment it!!

But anyways.. lets meet me! The author!

My name is Maddi, and I turned twelve on March 7th. Please do not mention "How do you write limes even though you're twelve?" I'm much more mature than an average 12 year old, and that's not me trying to say that to flex, but I'm being completely serious.

I was born in America, and I'm part many things— But the three that I'm the most part of are American (obv), Panamanian, and German.

My favorite color is pastel yellow, my favorite food is rice, my favorite animal is an axolotl, and my favorite youtuber is berleezy.

I play the french horn for my school, which can get annoying sometimes but I still believe i'm an okay player.

I love art, writing, reading, and editing.

Some of my other socials are:

Maddiarts (TikTok)

Tendxu (Instagram)

I love the animes Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun (Obv), Haikyuu, My Hero Academia, and Demon Slayer)

I love Danganronpa!

Some of my kins are Satori Tendou, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Kenma Kozume, and Tanaka Ryuunosuke.

uh not much else huh—

well!!

thank you so much for 100k!! and have a good day/night!!