🌸Valentines Day Special🌸

what will they get you/how are they on valentines day?

who knows?

haha, joking. i do! and imma tell you right here, right now!

Hanako/Amane:

• Soft boy! When you come to visit him, he pops out unexpectedly with a handful of your favorite flowers, along with your favorite chocolates, and a set of your favorite manga.

• He has this lovable baby smile on his face. No pervy smirk, no teasing smirk, just a loving, sincere smile.

• He'll give you all the affection you want from him (along with affection he felt like giving to you).

• Also! He doesn't let anybody else hang out with the two of you. No Nene Yashiro, no Mitsuba Sousuke, no Teru Minamoto, and no Kou Minamoto. This day is for you two and you two only.

Tsukasa:

• He's- He's unusually romantic, actually! He gives you some roses and has a soft grip on your hand with the cutest smile. Along with that, promise rings! Yeah!

• He's unbelievably touchy on valentines day, but he's like that every day so- well- hey, you aren't complaining, are you?

• Today, nobody is allowed to come near the two of you. Today, it's just the day for the two of you. He makes sure of that.

• He buys a MOTHERLOAD of sweets and candy for you! Even though you've never told him, he somehow knew what all of your favorite sweets and candies were. Hm...

Kou:

• Oh, Kou... he's a very flustered boy today. He bought you a f/a stuffed animal that's holding a heart, along with a bouquet of roses and such.

• Kou's not the best at PDA cause he can get vvv nervous when doing so, but his hand is forever holding yours. No matter if people tease, his hand will still stay connected with yours.

• After school, he invited you for a sleepover at his house! Yes, a sleepover! All in all, he just secretly wants to hang out with you and cuddle with you in his bed :>

• Honestly? He's kinda lowkey clingy today. But, we shouldn't complain, should we? We all love sir Kou Minamoto.

Teru:

• Oh my god. Can we get some claps and some love for the hopeless romantic, Teru Minamoto?

• He gifts you a bouquet of roses, and along with that, a silver/gold necklace and a date at your favorite restaurant. The whole time he has the softest, cutest smile ever.

• His attention the whole day is on you, and only on you. Kou tries to talk to him, no. Yashiro tries to talk to him, no. You try to talk to him, yes!

• Teru is actually undeniably cuddly today, which is vvv cute, considering he's not ever clingy like Hanako or Tsukasa.

Mitsuba:

• Aw! Mitsuba gifts you an expensive camera, because he really hopes he can get you into photography. Along with that, chocolates! If you're lactose intolerant, different candies!

• While you're hanging out he might just snap a couple of secret pictures of you. But now that you have a camera, you can do the same!

• He's extra clingy, more than ever. His arms will be wrapped permanently around your waist for the rest of the day.

• SWEET TALK. He's actually kind of flirty too. Surprise! He pops some cute and cheesy pick up lines here an there, some making you blush, some making you laugh.