🌸Jealous!Tsukasa x Reader🌸

um my book is almost at 1000 comments? like 10 away? 9? 8? i don't remember but- okay 😳

lime!!

requested

"L/N-Chan!" I heard a voice call after me and i turned my head towards the sound, which I was immediately met with the bright smile of Hanako. "Hanako-Kun, hello!" I greeted him and he responded to the greeting with a tight hug, which he wouldn't let go of. Go figure. Just the daily Hanako for you.

"L/N-Chan! I bought you bento!" He exclaimed and I smirked. "Bought?" I questioned and he sweatdropped. "Well... stole. It's Kou-Kun's!" He laughed a bit and I smiled, shaking my head. "Well. I can share with Kou-Kun and you, so lets get Kou-Kun." I stated and Hanako sighed, letting out a quiet and whiny Fineee. I walked down to the lunchroom and peaked my head in, immediately seeing a frantic Kou looking for his bento box. "Kou-Kun!" I called out as I held up his bento box, and he quickly walked over.

"L/N-Chan! How'd you get that?" He exclaimed and I smiled as I glanced over at Hanako before grabbing Kou's hand and exiting the cafeteria, which Hanako followed behind. "Hanako-Kun took it." I stated and Kou glared at Hanako, which Hanako just giggled slyly.

At a point, I thought I felt someone staring at me, yet when I turned around, no one was there. I shrugged it off

Hanako wandered off so Kou and I could walk back into the cafeteria and eat in peace without looking like we were just talking to the air. We shared the bento, although Kou had to get extra utensils from the cafeteria because he convinced me to use his since his were better than the school's, which was kind of him.

"Kou-Kun, this is really good! Who made it? I need to know the recipe!" I smiled jokingly at him while his cheeks tinted a light pink. "Oh.. I made it." He smiled a bit and I gasped. "Oh! I completely forgot you were good at cooking! Silly me." I laughed and he laughed along with me. He was about to say something else, yet the lunch bell cut him off, signaling that it was time to move to the next class. Kou sighed lightly and I handed him the bento box and waved goodbye before walking off.

It was already nearing dark outside and I was walking around one of the rather large classrooms of the school, just softly humming to myself. Usually I'd have chats with Tsukasa after school, but he hasn't shown up at all. In fact- I haven't seen him all day. I even asked Sakura and Natsuhiko but they apparently haven't seen him either.

This could be really bad- Is he oka-

"L/N-Chan?" I jerked at the sound of my name and turned around, seeing Tsukasa standing there. "Tsukasa-Kun! I was looking for you, you had me worri-"

"Do you like Kou?" He questioned, cocking his head, yet he adverted his eyes like he was thinking about something. The question definitely caught me off guard.

"K-Kou-Kun?! Where did thi-"

The next thing I knew, my back was against the wall with Tsukasa pinning me against it, which made my face turn beyond red.

"It doesn't matter where it came from, answer me." He said rather sternly which made me kind of concerned and a little bit scared, but I answered with a stammer. "N-No? I don't like Kou-Kun, we're just close friends." I said truthfully and Tsukasa finally looked me in the eye. "That's good. I don't like it when you hang out with him. I want you to hang out with me," He stated, leaning closer to my ear. "And only me." He spoke and I felt his hot breath on my neck which made me shiver.

"T-Tsuka-" My voice was cut off by him firmly placing his lips on mine which slightly shocked me but.. It was kind of nice. I won't lie about it.

Not before long he was already nibbling on my lip to ask for permission to enter, which I accepted and our tongues quickly began dancing together. I began to think- Was it hot in this room or is it just me? My face is probably beet red, but Tsukasa's is only dusted pink. I guess it is just me.

Suddenly, Tsukasa gripped my shoulders and moved me over near a desk, lightly placing me on it before he leaned over me, but this time, he was back to his usual self- and i could tell by his dirty smirk and giggle. "You look so cute like this, Y/N-Chan~" He purred and my face turned a deeper red, if even possible. "I'm the only one who's allowed to call you that- and anything relating to that, mkay?" He smiled and I nodded which made him giggle before he leaned closer, but instead of going for my lips, he began making small hickies on my neck which made me gasp.

He placed them all over my neck before trailing down to my collarbone, then trailing near the edges of my cleavage, which made a moan accidentally slip from my mouth, and Tsukasa immediately looked up with a smile. "Aw~! That's so cute!" He exclaimed before just planting his face into my... chest. "You're so warm, Y/N-Chan. You're like a big teddy bear!" He exclaimed and I gave a lopsided smile. "You're just tiny, Tsukasa-Kun- Also," I began and his head cocked up. "H-How will I hide these?" I questioned shyly and he smiled innocently. "Look, I totally prepared for it!" He said, pulling a turtleneck out of.. well, who knows.

"O-Oh- Thank you." I giggled lightly, not even bothering to ask how he already was prepared. He nodded happily, giving me a closed-eyes smile. "I love you Y/N-Chan!" He exclaimed loudly and I smiled softly. "Love you too, Tsukasa-Kun."

this. now this is terrible i am v e r y sorry to whoever requested this