Chapter 28: Antonio Summers

When I open the door to our bedroom, I don't expect to see her naked. Dakota doesn't even try to cover herself up as I stand there absolutely astounded by her natural beauty. My breath hitches as I drift over her fucking gorgeous body. 

I take in her darkening gray eyes, her sharp collarbones that I want to lay kisses upon, her small and delicate breasts lined with beautiful stretch marks, the reddish-pink nipples tightening at my gaze, and the slimness of her stomach. 

The way her hips dip in the certain spot that I just want to squeeze, her slightly unshaved pussy that I want to taste so fucking bad, the stretch marks along her thighs, and the way her thighs clench together to try and calm the ache between her legs.

"Fuck, Dakota. You're killing me."

"Shower. I'll be waiting."

That is the fastest fucking shower I've ever taken in my entire life. And as much as I wanted to jack myself off, I knew I had my woman waiting for me. How lucky am I to have that beautiful, strong, and irreplaceable woman waiting for me of all people? 

I mean, never in a million years would I have thought that Dakota Teryn Knight, my childhood crush, the person I could and can count on the most, would want to have sex with me.

I can hear her moans as I step out of the shower. I dry myself off quickly, aching to get to her. To finally be able to touch her in the ways that I've been wanting to. Steam rolls out of the doorway as I open it. Her gaze finds mine, my eyes traveling down the length of her body to see her fingers already buried inside of herself as she makes herself cum. 

I almost explode right there and then. A deep rumble exits my throat while I watch her fuck herself, a bright pink blush covering her skin in embarrassment. Her fingers stop moving in and out of her, not liking the added attention. She did this to her fucking self though. She's not stopping because I'm here.

"Don't you dare stop. Make yourself cum."

"Antonio."

"Fuck yourself, sweetheart, while I watch."

She moans out my name, her head tilting back as she forcefully thrusts her fingers into her vagina. I sit on the chair across from the bed, eyeing the swollen purple of her pussy and the clear arousal that streams out of her. 

I grasp onto my hard cock, stroking myself the way I like - hard, rough, and fast - as she shows me how she pleasures herself. Her glazed eyes land on mine again. Her hips thrust into the air, her clit bright red, her pussy lips spilling her juices all over her thighs and the bedsheets. 

Her fingers shine with her natural lubricant as she drags them over her and into herself again and again and again.

"Fuck, Antonio, please. Please."

Oh god. Oh god, help me. Please don't cum right now, Antonio. That's going to be fucking embarrassing. Think of anything besides how fucking good she looks right now or the way she begs.

"What do you want?"

"Please."

"Tell what you fucking want."

"Please, please, touch me, please."

"Where?"

"Antonio...I can't, I can't."

"Tell. Me. Where."

"My pussy. I need you, please, please, please."

I grin at her, extremely pleased with her responsiveness. Holy shit, she's gorgeous. How the fuck did I wait this long? How did I not fuck her the moment I saw her again? I'm never going to be able to stop now that we've started. There's no way. There's no possible way.

I stand up from the chair and place my knees on the floor in front of her. 

I grasp onto her ankles and yank her down to the edge of the bed; my hot breath hits the heat of her vagina, her thighs squeeze the sides of my heat, and my hands spread her legs apart and place them on my shoulders to give me enough room to do what I want to do to her. 

She screams out in pleasure and desperation as I lick along the slit of her pussy. She smells, and tastes, and is exactly how I imagined her to be. Honestly, she's better than I imagined.

Her hands clutch at the bed sheets as I use my tongue and fingers to please her in any way possible. I want to ruin her. I want her to leave a shaking, exhausted mess in my wake by the time I'm down with her. 

I want her completely fucking useless. I want her to not be able to walk. I want her to remember only my touch, my cock. I want her to cum as she stares into my eyes. I want her to look at me as I fuck her with my tongue.

I use my teeth to cause a little pain along her most sensitive area, her gray eyes unwavering from mine. With another flick on my tongue, she comes undone on my lips, my mouth devouring her. I moan at the sensation and taste of her, her clit pulsing against my nose. 

Holy fuck, I could stay here forever. I don't need to fucking breathe ever again. I don't give two fucks about my life anymore, I just want to eat her.

"Antonio, come here."

"You already want more?"

"I want to see you."

Begrudgingly, I lift my face from between her thighs but when I glance up at her, I'm quick to understand why she wants me to see the upper half of her. Her nipples are hard and red and aching in need. I run my tongue up her body, tasting her cleanliness, before wrapping my lips around one of her pink and tight nipples. 

My one hand continues to play with her sensitive clit, my other hand flicking and circling her other nipple. She pushes her hips up, grinding on the side of my hip and her leg pressing my hardened and erect cock. She cums again, and this time, I can feel her wetness smearing my skin. 

Fuck, that's incredibly sexy.

She moans as she grips onto my shoulders, rubbing herself upon my body harder and faster. My goodness. I thought I had stamina. I lift myself off of her for a moment to get a good, clear look at her face. I want to make sure this is something she wants before we go any farther. 

We've done a lot already tonight, but I want to make sure this is still something she wants.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop?"

"No, don't, please don't stop."

"I'm going to get a condom. Is it okay if we keep moving in that direction?"

"Yes, I want to go all the way with you. Are you okay with that?"

"One hundred percent."

For the first time since we've begun, she presses a kiss on my lips. My tongue sweeps along her lower lip, asking for permission to enter her hot mouth. She's breathless when we break away - not that she hadn't been before. 

I check the expiration date of the condom, letting her watch me in a heated gaze as I slowly and carefully roll it onto my throbbing penis. I use her natural lubricant to lubricate myself and spread some more along her pussy lips before setting my fingers in my mouth for another taste.

At first, I enter little by little, her moans edging me on. With her legs placed on my shoulders, she begs me to go harder, faster, rougher. I wrap a hand around her throat as I pound into her, rubbing her clit at the same time, getting her to cum about four times before I cum myself. 

Somehow in twenty minutes, I end up cumming twice, my arms almost giving out the second time. She feels so good around me, wet and hot as she welcomes my penis into her. She's perfect. 

We lovingly gaze at one another as we both finish once again, my heart-melting. Fucking hell, that was the best sex I've ever had. I love her so much, I do.