Chapter 29: Dakota Knight

"Antonio, holy shit."

"I know. That was..."

"Incredible."

"The best sex ever."

"It's never felt that good before. How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"What I like."

"I paid attention while you fingered yourself in front of me, sweetheart."

I slap myself on the head, the blush returning to my face.

"I can't believe I did that."

"I'm so glad that you did. Can I ask what prompted it?"

I tuck my head into his chest, soaking in his warmth and breathing in his scent to calm myself. He glides his fingers along my spine, back and forth, soothing me with his gentle touch. Even after fucking me with his hand around my throat, he's the most teddy bear man I have ever met. 

He knows when I wouldn't prefer anything like that (the choking I mean) to happen anywhere but inside the bedroom during sex. If he did that to me anywhere else, I wouldn't hesitate to chop off his balls. In my intimate relationships, I strongly prefer to keep my bedroom private life separate from public life. He understands that and feels the same.

He doesn't say anything or push me to answer, but I can tell he wants to know. What's the harm now? He already saw all of me, there's no turning back.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you in the shower. You got so hard seeing me naked, and I imagined you using your hand to get off to the image of me while I was in the other room. It turned me on to think about you jacking off to me. I found myself wanting to masturbate to you."

"Good girl. Thank you for telling me."

Goosebumps line my arms at the 'good girl' he whispers in my ear, heat pooling at my vagina once again. His fingers intertwine in my blonde hair, his lips pressing into mine. My body reacts insanely. I welcome every thrust of his tongue in my mouth, every taste of him. He pulls away from me, saliva dripping out of both our mouths. 

I should be disgusted, but I'm not, it's one of the hottest fucking things I have ever seen in my life. His lips travel down my jawline, his teeth pull on my earlobe, and his tongue finds its way behind my ear. I shudder at the feeling, not knowing whether to push him away or tug him closer.

I moan as he kisses the hollow of my neck, mumbling lowly about how fucking good I taste. Antonio uses the arm that's wrapped around my waist and tugs me, so I'm straddling his body. His warm breath hits my neck, his fingers traveling below the bedsheets to play with my clit. 

I gasp as he finds my already sensitive spot and begins to circle it gently, torturing me with his sensuous touch instead of getting me as quick as possible. My lips find him, his tongue thrusting back into my mouth, kissing me hungrily. 

While I shouldn't, I enjoy him playing with my mouth like that. He practically sucks on my tongue as he continues his ferocious actions.

"You like that huh, sweetheart? When I make your saliva pour out of your mouth?"

"Antonio."

"That's right. Fucking say it while I play with your clit. Go on."

"Antonio, ah, shit. Oh shit. I need you inside me."

"Patience. Have some patience."

I grind down on him, silently begging him to get inside of me. My pussy throbs, my vaginal canal tensing at nothing. I cry out in frustration with tears piercing in my eyes.

"Aw, hold on, sweetheart. You're gonna be okay. I'll take care of you."

He reaches over to the right, grabbing another condom off the top of the bedside table. He reads the expiration date before handing it over to me and asking me if I want to put it on him. 

I nod my head vigorously, gently wrapping my hand around the base of his hard, throbbing, and veiny penis. I'm about to slide the condom onto him but another idea soon comes to mind as I watch pre-cum gather at the tip. I flick my eyes up to meet his lustful dark brown eyes.

"Would it be okay if I were to uh, you know?"

"I don't know what you mean."

He most certainly does, he just wants me to say it out loud.

"Can I take you in my mouth?"

"What did you say?"

"I want to put your penis in my mouth, okay? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

He chuckles at me but nods his head yes and gives me room to lean down. I slide myself a little further down his legs to have better access to him. I clench my thighs together as a slow and warm breeze runs between my legs from the outside, my pussy lips now even more drenched with arousal and desperation.

My tongue slides over the tip of his penis, the pre-cum salty, thick, and warm as it floats in my mouth for a moment for me to get used to the feeling. I swallow it proudly, grinning up at Antonio while I show him that it's gone from my mouth. 

He leans down for a moment to kiss the top of my head, and then we both get comfortable again, or at least as comfortable as we can. Slowly but surely, I take as much of him as I can.

One hand holds onto his chest for support as I use the other to work on his balls and the rest of his penis that I can't fit in my mouth. He also knows that I don't want him to force any more of it inside my mouth and down my throat, but from the growling and moaning noises coming from deep in his chest, I don't think he cares.

When he cums, he cums hard and fast, hot and salty semen shooting down my throat. I moan out at the sensation, some of it dribbling along my chin while I try to swallow it the best that I can. 

He presses a searing kiss against my lips, his hands on my waist to pull me back up toward his chest. This time, I do roll the condom on his penis and grid on him while I wait a couple of minutes for him to become hard enough to slide into me, but I'm too impatient until he is completely erect.

One of his hands cradles my butt while the other helps guide himself inside of me. I breathe out a sigh of relief as he fills me, our thrusts not so chaotic this time around. I gaze into his eyes as I feel him twitching and growing inside of me, my walls expanding to envelope him.

"You feel so fucking good, Dakota."

"I love you, Antonio."

"And I love you."

His next kiss is passionate and filled with intense emotion. I hold his shoulders as we break away, my movements becoming more unorganized, my walls massaging him to coax him to cum. His groans are rough in my ear while I swivel my hips, whispering about how good I feel. 

He rubs tight circles around my clit as the calluses on his palm slide on my somewhat smooth protective layer of skin. With another thrust of his penis matching the grinding of my hips, I cum, coating more than I expected to, including Antonio's thighs. 

But he doesn't stop there. 

The sounds and squelching of our bodies still moving together have me cumming again, his grunts telling me that he's also reached his climax.

I slowly help him pull out of me and unstraddle his body, so he can take the condom off and clean himself up. He watches my arousal continue to flow out of me for another few moments before tugging me off the bed and declaring firmly that I should go pee. 

After using the restroom, he gently takes a bath towel, wets it, and runs it over my sensitive vagina lips, making me shudder in pleasure at the warm feeling.

"Don't cum again or we're going to have to do this over."

I snort at his words and hold his shoulder to steady myself so he can finish the job.