Chapter 32: Antonio Summers

"Antonio, what did you do?"

"Please don't be mad."

Dakota doesn't say anything else as she walks closer to the house, inspecting every changed inch. I pull the key out of my pocket and slide it into the doorknob as she waits patiently behind me. 

While I already know what the house looks like inside, I designed it and my brothers sent me pictures during our trip the progress, I haven't seen it in person. It's exactly how I imagined it would be. I tried to design it how I thought she would like it, but also added some of my special touches, including some new kitchen appliances.

She still says nothing. I give her a brief tour of the house, showing her the different bedrooms, an office space, and a painting studio that can hold all of her paintings and tools she needs to use. 

And then, I step outside and allow her to look more closely at the new design alone. 

I figured she would need space to kind of get used to it and/or choose which words she wants to use when she yells at me. 

I pace outside the front of the house, hoping she loves the renovations, almost desperate enough to pray to whatever universal spirit that she believes in. Oh goodness, gracious. 

Why the fuck did I think this was a good idea?

I hear the front door open and close, my head whipping to the side to see her standing there with tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe you did this."

"Fuck. You hate it. I'm so sorry that I did this to your house. I should have asked you or allowed you to make plans before diving right in. I totally should have told you too. I'm truly sorry."

By the time I'm finished rambling, she stands before me, her hands on my shoulders.

"Antonio, I fucking love it! I can't even describe to you how much I love it. It's perfect. For both of us. Thank you. That house has been haunting me, and you made it into something beautiful. A home, a home for us to live together."

Wait, what?

"Are you being real right now?"

"Yes! This is incredible. We have to move in together like right now."

"Are you sure?"

I'm stunned. I was so convinced that she hated it that I can't even believe she loves it.

"I'm sure."

She gives me a look, that sultry look that I know so well.

"Should we uh, go christen one of the many surfaces? It's better to start now."

Somehow we made it into the front door. Our lips connect and sparks fly. I sweep my tongue against her lips, and she lets me in, begging me in. I fill her mouth, stroking the most sensitive spots and retreating only to return. 

I couldn't hold back the moan that escapes as me as her mouth slants over mine again. My hands run through her hair, and I push her firmly upon the wall. I kiss her hard, harder than I've ever kissed her before. I hear her whimper into my mouth, and I return the noise with a heated groan.

My left-hand caresses her cheek, my right gripping her by the waist, pulling her against me. My hands lift hers against the wall, taking full control of the frenzied situation. My hands slide down her arms, over her hips, to the edge of her skirt, and hike it up her legs. She melts into my touch, into my kiss, and the way it burns against her mouth. 

I yank down her underwear, making sure not to rip them.

The next kiss obliterates me. It's like coming home and finding an entire half of myself that had been missing. Her lips are hot and soft against mine. I tremble with the need to touch her everywhere at once, to feel her touching me everywhere at once. She twines her arms around my neck, my mouth meeting hers again and again.