Prologue: Technical Difficulties

"Oh, they're coming to." A repairman says as the commander and Bismarck slowly regain their senses.

"Ugh... What in the name of Ironblood happened?" Bismarck mumbles as she comes to and notices her commander laying next to her. He too comes to and looks over at Bismarck.

"What happened that landed us here?" The commander asks weakly.

"You got hit in the face by one of Pennsylvania's shells." A repairman replies. "And you got shot by a Siren laser. Fortunately you didn't need serious repairs, but we did have to fix up the commander as he was much more susceptible to that shell than you were."

"What did you do?" Bismarck asks.

"We noticed that we couldn't completely repair the rigging so what we did was we took a wisdom cube, smashed it, and turned the remains into cognitive chips." The repairman replies. "These kinds are especially meant to aid in the recovery process, restoring anything that may have been lost in the blast."

"Should we have to look out for anything?" Bismarck asks as she sits up.

"As with all experimental ships repairs like these are very tedious. We're not sure how you as a whole are going to react to these new healing chips." The repairman replies. "All the chips do is allow us to work on you just like we would Bismarck, but that's all we know."

"I see." The commander replies. "I just want to know this, am I still seaworthy?"

"Your seaworthiness has not been affected whatsoever." The repairman says. "If anything seems off pay a visit to the scientists."

"Of course." The commander replies as Bismarck helps him get on his feet. "Did I miss anything while I was out?"

"Well, the Sirens paid a visit." Bismarck replies. "Well, one of them."

"What was the reason? The Crimson Axis has been on their good side lately." The commander asks.

"I heard they wanted to deliver a warning. I heard a little something while I was out." Bismarck replies. "Something about the world being shrouded in darkness if something wasn't done."

"I'm not sure what to think of that honestly." The commander says. "I get that the Sirens are worried but could they be just a little more straightforward?"

"They are from the future after all." Bismarck replies. "Now come on, let's head out and meet the others."