Appointment

"Hey Bismarck, I'm gonna go see the scientists and have them look me over." The commander says as he finishes the last of the documents that have been left on his desk.

"Would you mind at all if I came with you?" Bismarck asks.

"I don't see why not." The commander replies as the two make their way to the research facility where one of the scientists awaits them.

"Ah, what brings the mighty commander and leader of the Ironblood here?" The scientist asks.

"He's here for an inspection." Bismarck replies.

"An inspection, of the commander?" The scientist asks. "I thought he was responsible for them."

"Well someone's gotta do it, and who better than the very people that made me what I am?" the commander chuckles.

"You know I'm just joking around." The scientist chuckles back. "Well you come with me, and you can sit in that chair and wait if you want miss Bismarck."

"Please, you don't need to call me miss, just Bismarck is fine." Bismarck replies as she takes a seat. From there Eugen and Hipper also drop by, noticing the leader of the Ironblood simply minding her own business.

"Hm? Whatcha sitting 'round for?" Eugen asks as she takes a spot next to Bismarck. "Waiting on a certain commander?"

"Pretty much." Bismarck replies. "He's getting an inspection right now."

"What if the person inspecting him is a much bustier woman than you?" Eugen giggles.

"Eugen! Don't mess with Bismarck like that!" Hipper shouts.

"I was only joking." Eugen giggles some more. "Don't worry, it'll probably be another few minutes and then you can go ahead and kiss him all you want, or have you two not kissed yet?"

"We... We haven't." Bismarck says. "Why do you ask that?"

"Seriously? You two haven't kissed yet?" Eugen asks. "Gosh that would be a priceless picture to take!"

"Please don't get any ideas..." Bismarck says, blushing yet again.

"First the commander and now Bismarck?" Hipper asks. "Gosh you don't know when to stop do you?"

"I haven't forgotten about my washboard of a sister." Eugen laughs.

"Ah- YOU!" Hipper shouts, but before things can get any uglier Bismarck stands inbetween them.

"I wonder how the commander can deal with you two sometimes." Bismarck says. "You two act like squabbling kids."

"Oh alright, I'll stop." Eugen says.

"And I'm leaving." Hipper says as she walks out.

"Hm? I didn't take it too far did I?" Eugen asks.

"Well you might wanna go check on her and see if she's alright." Bismarck replies. "She did seem a little unnerved by your comment." And with that Eugen walks off after her sister. A few seconds later Tirpitz takes Eugen's place and a half hour after that the commander emerges. "How did everything go?"

"They said everything was pretty normal." The commander says. "Was that Siren just spouting out pure mumbo jumbo?"

"I'm not sure honestly." Tirpitz replies. "They are from the future and know more than us, but they could just as easily be feeding us the wrong stuff just to mess with us."

"The Sirens are the ones that gave us the technology we needed, including that weapon you used to one shot Hood." The commander says. "But at the same time their ships have attacked us before, and then there are these instances where they seem genuinely worried, about me let alone."

"It's pretty hard to tell if they're ally or enemy, and what's been going on recently just confunds us even more." Bismarck says.

"Well, what do you want to do? We finished up at the office." The commander asks.

"Why don't we eat out at that tavern again?" Bismarck asks. "It's been a while."

"It has." the commander replies as the trio leave the research facility.