Razor Sharp Thorns

Meanwhile with the Ironbloods and the Sirens...

"It's certainly taking Roon and the commander a little while..." Bismarck mumbles, but then everyone goes deathly stiff as they hear something off in the distance.

"SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP ME!" Roon's voice calls out.

"AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!" The commander's voice cackles out before an explosion can be seen off in the distance.

"Whoa! What the hell was THAT?!" Scharnhorst asks in disbelief, and Roon gets thrown at her feet by the explosion. "Roon?! What in the world happened?!"

"I don't know what's going on!" Roon replies hastily as the commander emerges, and Beta looks at him with sheer horror.

"Impossible..." Beta says.

"What is it?" Köln asks. "I... I don't like how the commander's acting..."

"There's no way that he could have one..." Beta replies. "It's giving off energy like an awakening protocol, but he was originally a human! He can't possibly have one!"

"YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO ME!" The commander screams manically as he recklessly fires his lasers, nearly catching some of the Ironbloods and the Sirens with them.

"He's gone beserk! We have to destroy him!" Purifier shouts. "Quickly!"

"Right!" Beta shouts back as she and Alpha summon a portal and bring out their Siren ships as the Ironbloods prepare their rigging.

"I can't believe it..." Bismarck mumbles. "It happened so suddenly... Now I'm here, fighting my own boyfriend!"

"The commander standing before you is no longer the commander you know!" Purifier says. "I know it'll be hard but you have to do it!"

"All ships! Open fire!" Beta shouts as the Siren ships open fire on the commander, but he moves with almost inhuman speed, effortlessly dodging the lasers fired at him before firing lasers of his own. Giant holes are ripped into the Siren ships before a barrage from the commander's main guns utterly decimates them.

"These are top of the line models, and he obliterated them in a matter of seconds!" Alpha says in shock.

"Child! Snap out of it!" Friedrich shouts as she attempts to knock some sense into the crazed commander, but she gets a shell to the face as a response.

"Take THIS!" The commander shouts as he brings the jaws forward and they bite off Friedrich's arm!

"ARGH!" Friedrich screams.

"No! Friedrich!" Roon shouts as she fires her stinger cannon but the commander dodges and fires a laser, destroying the stinger cannon, and he charges forward, jaws snapping.

"I don't think so!" Roon shouts as she attempts to slug the commander with her side rigging but the commander simply rips it all apart with his jaws before firing a laser, piercing Roon through her midsection.

"ROON!" Z23 shouts.

"Ack!" Roon chokes out before she collapses and sinks to the bottom of the sea.

"You will pay dearly!" Friedrich shouts through clenched teeth as she fires off a salvo, but once again the commander is too fast, and he fires off another series of lasers, bringing down the prototype battleship just as fast as Roon.

"WHO'S NEXT?!" The commander screams.

"Is there anything that can stop him?!" Tirpitz asks.

"We'll try and hold him off to the best of our ability." Beta replies. "Here, take this." She adds as she hands a strange weapon to Tirpitz.

"Isn't that the same laser you gave me?" Bismarck asks.

"Same one." Beta says. "Now we need to find a way to slow him down so we can hit him with this!"

"I think I know just the thing." Bismarck says as she rushes back to the docks while the battle rages on. The battleship makes a beeline for the commander's office where he keeps his karabiner and the ammo for it.

"It might not do anything to the Royal Navy's ships, but it's real damn accurate." Was the commander's comment on the weapon.

"Accurate enough for me." Bismarck says as she loads the rifle and heads back out to the docks. Fortunately all the Ironbloods are alive, but they sport heavy wounds from fighting the commander as Bismarck meets up with the Sirens and Tirpitz.

"Bismarck? What are you doing with that?" Alpha asks.

"Hindering him." Bismarck replies as she takes aim with the karabiner. Her shot flies straight and true and it takes out the commander's left eye!

"OW!" The commander shouts. "Who did that?!"

"That definitely did something!" Hipper calls out.

"But not enough! DIE!!!" The commander screams as he fires his lasers everywhere, catching many of the Ironblood ships and sinking them on the spot. When the commander stops shooting, only Bismarck and Tirpitz remain.

"It's now or never Tirpitz..." Bismarck mumbles.

"Good luck." The Sirens say as Bismarck hands the commander's karabiner to them and she charges forth.