Lovers Quarrel

"COMMANDER!" Bismarck shouts as she charges forth. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

"Bismarck?!" The commander asks. "How pitiful!" He laughs as he fires off a salvo, and the battleship just manages to dodge. Suddenly a laser is fired, but it misses the commander by a few inches.

"Damn!" Tirpitz mumbles.

"Try again!" Bismarck calls out.

"Not on my watch! DIE!" The commander screams as he fires off a laser and Tirpitz dodges too late as it pierces through her chest and she sinks!

"TIRPITZ!!" Bismarck screams, and while she's distracted the commander picks her up and throws her at the Sirens.

"GAH!" They all scream as they tumble about.

"HA HA HA HA!!! I DON'T NEED THE IRONBLOODS OR THE SIRENS!" The commander screams. "I RULE ALL!"

"Gah... He's completely lost it!" Alpha mumbles as her fellow Sirens and Bismarck get back up. "You'll have to finish this yourself!"

"Right." Bismarck says as the Sirens take their leave. "I never thought I'd have to say this... GO ROT IN HELL COMMANDER!!!" Bismarck screams as she fires off a salvo that catches him off guard, but he emerges unscathed.

"Did you really think that would stop me?" The commander laughs. "I am invincible! I AM A GOD!!!"

"You've taken down all my friends, but you will not take ME DOWN!" Bismarck yells as she charges forth and fires another salvo at point blank range. This one manages to send the commander flying, and he crashes into one of the buildings near the docks.

"Gah... That one stung..." The commander mumbles as he peels himself off out of the crater he made before firing his lasers at Bismarck. "You're no match for me! Surrender and your death will be painless!"

"I would rather die fighting!" Bismarck shouts as the commander leaps, attempting to pounce on Bismarck, and she dodges as the commander's face eats the water. She fires another salvo, and this one manages to do lasting damage, crippling the commander's guns. "Where's your firepower now?"

"YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT WOULD STOP ME?!" The commander screams as he uses his rigging like extra arms, throwing punches at Bismarck before flooring the battleship with a nasty uppercut. "YOU'RE THROUGH!" He screams as his jaws chomp up Bismarck's guns, but not before they fire directly into the jaws, rendering them and the lasers useless. "Well played." He chuckles evilly as Bismarck kicks him off and she gets back up before noticing Tirpitz's flag that she would always carry around floating next to the commander's karabiner. She then picks up the torn flag before pointing it at the commander like a spear. "I will fight until my last breath! DIE!!!"

"HAAH!" Bismarck screams as they both charge forward. The commander manages to dig whatever is left of the working jaws into Bismarck's neck, but at the same time Bismarck has managed to drive the spear part of the flag into the commander's chest, and it's then that something sparks and the commander slowly comes to his senses, his eye going from red back to the brown that Bismarck was always used to seeing.

"Gah... What... The hell?" The commander mumbles. "Bismarck...?"

"Commander?" Bismarck asks, and then the commander looks at their predicament- the bite mark on Bismarck's neck is sure to make her bleed out if he lets go, and the same could be said if Bismarck were to yank out her spear- the commander and the leader of the Ironblood have found themselves in a death lock. "Is that really you?"

"Yes... It's me..." The commander mumbles as he looks around at the carnage before him. "I... I remember everything I did..."