Strange Protocol

"Well fought." The commander chuckles as he, Tirpitz and Bismarck all head back to the docks after the likes of an intense three way sparring match. "You do know I missed those lasers on purpose right?"

"We didn't think you would actually hit us with those." Tirpitz replies. "We all know how powerful those are."

"And I wouldn't dare hit that pretty face." The commander says, looking at Bismarck.

"Are you sure your relationship didn't affect how you fought against my schwester even one bit?" Tirpitz giggles.

"Of course not." The commander chuckles, and it's not long before the three battleships are sent into a fit of laughter. That's when something, or rather someone, also heads to the docks, and her clamlike rigging is enough to tell that she is not from this world. "Another Siren?"

"What is it with you guys visiting us so often?" Bismarck asks. "First it was back at the Sakura Empire, then it was a little while ago and this makes the third time you guys have visited us already. Is this about the commander?"

"You guessed well. I'm the observer, just call me Alpha if you please." Alpha replies. "I was taking record of that little three way you guys did."

"So... Is that it?" The commander asks.

"I detected an abnormally high level of aggression coming from you during that match." Alpha replies, losing her smile.

"Don't you think that's just our commander really getting into the match?" Tirpitz asks. "He did purposefully miss his lasers."

"Sirens rarely miscalculate things. Whatever data we get is like that for a reason." Alpha replies. "Mister commander I would suggest that you exercise caution when in battle."

"Thanks for the advice but I think I can handle myself just fine." The commander chuckles.

"At least you understand that part." Alpha says as she takes her leave.

"Well that was short." The commander says.

"I'm starting to doubt how much we can trust these Sirens." Bismarck says. "Abnormally high level of aggression my foot. We've all seen you in battle and that's just how you are. You're not like Roon, who's this crazy all the time."

"Exactly." The commander replies. "Speaking of, we haven't broken the news to her yet have we?"

"We'll wait for the right time." Bismarck says. "I'm just hoping she doesn't try to hurt you."

"Hurt me? It's you that I'm worried about." The commander replies.

"Should I just take my leave?" Tirpitz giggles.

"Tirpitz!" The commander and Bismarck whine. "Stop messing with us!"

"I already have Eugen to deal with I don't need you too!" The commander says.

"You know I'm just playing around with you two." Tirpitz laughs, and with that the trio head into the commander's office. That's when Eugen and Z23 peek inside, looking somewhat worried.

"I heard shots going off earlier, is everything alright?" Eugen asks.

"I was in the academy so I couldn't quite see what was going on." Z23 adds.

"Don't worry." The commander says. "We were just doing a three way sparring match."

"And then one of the Sirens visited us again." Bismarck adds.

"I swear those alien girls have come by a few too many times." Eugen says. "What is it that they want with us? And why are they so interested in just you and not the other two prototypes?"

"I've said it myself, I'm the only instance of a human becoming one of you." The commander replies. "And that's probably something these Sirens have never seen before."

"Well you make a point there." Eugen says. "Let's not dwell too much on it though."

"Yeah, the most we can really worry about now is Roon and attacks from the Azur Lane." The commander replies, and as if on cue the base is rocked by an explosion! "...And I must have jinxed the last part."