Date Night Game Night

"Well... Today's the day..." The commander chuckles to himself awkwardly as he looks around his quarters, having returned from an afternoon walk. "I can only imagine she's thinking the same thing, and she's probably just as nervous as me." He says as he looks at the outfit that he's reserved for formal events, a fancy black tuxedo paired with shiny black oxfords. "We're told the place requires for us to look our best." He says as he looks at the various medals he's been awarded. He's too distracted to notice a certain heavy cruiser entering the room, and when she taps his shoulder he jumps a good foot off the ground before realizing who it is.

"Geez, you're certainly jumpy today." Eugen giggles. "Something on your mind?"

"Well..." The commander begins. "I'm going out on a date today."

"Oooh~ With who?" Eugen asks. "Let me guess, is it Bismarck?"

"Wha-" The commander trails off. "How'd you find out so quickly?"

"I swear you're more thick headed than my washboard of a sister." Eugen laughs. "You two clearly have feelings for each other. I always saw how you always ran to Bismarck to escape some of those Sakura Empire girls if they were bothering you. Remember? With Akagi and Atago?"

"Oh yeah... I didn't think it was that obvious though..." The commander replies, scratching the back of his head.

"Even Roon, you always ran to Bismarck first." Eugen says. "It was kinda cute though."

"Shut up Eugen!" The commander quickly replies, trying to hide his face with his hat.

"Looks like it's been proven~" Eugen giggles. "Don't be so stiff, it's sticking out like a sore thumb! I'm sure you two will have the time of your lives!"

"Thanks for the reassurance..." The commander says.

"Say where are you taking her if you're looking at that outfit?" Eugen asks. "There's not many places here that would have you go all out like that."

"It's probably the closest you could get to a banquet hall." The commander replies. "The building itself isn't that hard to miss."

"Oh, now I know what you're talking about." Eugen says. "They say only the best of the best work there and the food is like no other, with an appropriately high price tag."

"That's where I'm taking her." The commander replies. "And I have the money."

"Of course you do." Eugen chuckles. "You get paid substantially, you give us a good portion of it as well and you still have enough left over for something like this."

"I would be a bad commander if I didn't let my fellow friends get a share." The commander chuckles back. "Although Hipper tries to reject it at first."

"She's a hard nut to crack honestly." Eugen says. "She'll always try to push you away but when it comes to it, you'll be the first one to hear about something that happened. Same goes with me. All schwester stuff aside, you going soon?"

"Yeah." the commander replies.

"Well let me help you prepare then." Eugen says.

"Help me prepare?" The commander asks.

"I know you're a guy, but who really knows you best? Besides Bismarck? She's got Tirpitz and since I know you just as good as Bismarck does, you've got me." Eugen replies, and with that she helps the commander get ready for his date. "Oooh~ Looks like you've really gotten a workout from the battles you've been in." Eugen says, her hand roaming around his chest.

"Eugen..." The commander says, trying to get her attention.

"Sorry." Eugen giggles. "Got a little carried away there." And the preparation continues for another minute until finally the commander is ready.

"Thanks Eugen." The commander says as he pins some of his medals on. "I really appreciate the help."

"I'll go check up on Bismarck and Tirpitz. Why don't you go ahead and make your way to the place?" Eugen replies.

"I will do that." The commander says as he begins making his way to the restaurant.