Toggled On

"Another day, another stack." The commander chuckles to himself as he and Bismarck find themselves staring at another stack of documents.

"Well, at least it's not as large as the other stacks we've gotten." Bismarck chuckles back as the two work on them. Fortunately it only takes them a few minutes to finish everything, but as soon as they finish the last document Köln and Z23 walk in to the office. "Yes? Is there something wrong?"

"The Sirens are back." Köln says. "This time all three of them are here."

"Might as well go see what they want." The commander mumbles as they head outside where the other Ironblood girls are talking with the three Sirens. "Who's the girl with the super long ponytail?"

"That's Purifier." Bismarck replies.

"Ah good to see the commander here!" Purifier says as Alpha and Beta look on.

"So, what do you guys want?" The commander asks. "We're here."

"We just wanted to see how you were doing." Alpha replies. "You seem to have gained an outrageous amount of strength."

"I can safely assume you observed me and saw me throw Enterprise?" The commander asks. "I was just pissed off back there."

"Probably thanks to your relationship." Purifier giggles. "I swear you two are so cute together!"

"Don't tell us you spied on our date!" Bismarck whines.

"No we're not that kind of race to do such a thing." Purifier says. "We just saw the super cutesy parts!"

"I don't think that's helping." The commander says, pulling Bismarck close as she hides her face in his shoulder.

"Hey commander." Roon says as she walks over. "Why don't you come with me for a little bit?"

"Roon? What's the issue if you want me alone?" The commander asks. "I can't really do anything until the Sirens get what they need."

"Ah don't worry, we can wait!" Alpha says, and with that Roon pulls the commander off to a secluded area.

"Alright... We're alone now... So what do you- ACK!" The commander suddenly shouts as Roon's hand wraps itself around his neck.

"I'm getting a little tired of your playing." Roon snarls.

"Gack... Roon... What..." The commander struggles to speak.

"I thought when you were dating Bismarck that you'd get tired and come to me instead." Roon says sinisterly. "I could have given you a dream come true but no you decided to stick with Bismarck. Why won't you love me?"

"I... I'm not interested in you that way..." The commander chokes out. "I... Barely even know you-GACK!"

"Love me, or ELSE." Roon growls. "If I can't have you, then nobody will." She snickers as she brings out her rigging and points her stinger gun at the commander, but this proves to be her undoing as she notices the commander lose consciousness, and she quickly lets go as the commander slumps to the ground. "Scheiße I didn't mean to do that..." Roon mumbles to herself as she tries to rouse the commander awake. Eventually the commander's eyes shoot wide open, but his eyes have changed. His right eye is a blood red and his left eye a Siren yellow, and his riggings emerge, jaws snapping and moving of their own accord. "Scheisse... Commander?"

"You know... I think I've come to realize something." The commander says, his whole body twitching as he slowly gets on his feet. "I've come to realize the true power within my rigging."

"What's got you saying that?" Roon asks, fear written all over her face.

"I no longer need the Ironblood. Hell I no longer need the Sirens." The commander chuckles. "I will prove to them that I am much more powerful than the both of them combined, and then I shall rule this world! EVERYONE WILL BOW DOWN TO ME!!!"