Bonus Oneshot: Essence of The Paranormal

A few years have passed since the Azur Lane signed a treaty with the Sakura Empire and  the Ironblood territory was transformed into a museum/memorial ground. As of late, shipgirls have been reporting numerous instances of paranormal activity all around the museums and the memorial ground...

LI: Hello guys! It's Long Island!

Ayanami: And Ayanami.

LI: And today, we're about to investigate what used to be the home of the Ironblood to try and answer a question that has been plaguing many peoples' minds.

Ayanami: Are ghosts real?

LI: Today we'll be working with Atago, who is sensitive to paranormal activity, and we're going to see if we can capture the voices and memories of those that lost their lives on their very homeland.

Ayanami: But before we do that we need to give a little background on just what happened and what we'll be investigating.

Long Island Narration: Today we'll be investigating the Ironblood memorial grounds and the connecting museums, where many strange instances have been occurring in both areas. Before the museums were created and the grounds declared memorial grounds, the Ironblood were a fierce nation dedicated to war and supremacy. They worked alongside the Sakura Empire as an integral part of the Crimson Axis, and their intellect was like no other. They were more technologically advanced, with rigging that seemed to move on it's own, and they were responsible for creating a superweapon out of their own commander. Unfortunately things came to a tragic end when this superweapon backfired on them and a civil war wiped the nation off the map just as quickly as they had rose to become a superpower.

LI: So they rose to power and all of a sudden, poof! They're gone just like that?

Ayanami: Well don't put it that way!

(Both of them start laughing)

Ayanami: But seriously as a part of the Sakura Empire we always marveled at what the Ironbloods managed to churn out.

LI: Those that fought were just as scared. Anyways let's get back to the main subject here.

Ayanami: Says the one who drove us off topic in the first place!

(Both of them laugh again before they recompose themselves)

Long Island Narration: What remained of the war were villas that hadn't been touched by the civil war, the academy and commander's building that were then transformed into the museums and the waters where which the war was fought, still littered with the corpses of those who participated. The body count was fairly large for the Ironblood as it tallied up eleven deaths, but even as of now, the souls of the fallen seem to have yet to depart for the afterlife.

(Long Island and Ayanami pack their backpacks with their ghost hunting equipment before meeting up with Atago. The three then glide across the water before reaching the Ironblood territory)

LI: Good to have you with us Atago.

Atago: Good to see you two, and we're investigating the Ironblood homeland is that right?

Ayanami: Just the memorial ground and the museum.

Long Island Narration: We'll first be investigating the academy museum's first floor, where there have been reports of artifacts moving by themselves, the sound of explosions and a full bodied apparition claimed to be the wandering ghost of Z23, affectionately known as "Nimi" and one of the many casualties of the Ironblood civil war. She is purportedly a very friendly spirit and sometimes likes to appear to visitors before vanishing in the blink of an eye.