Royal Affairs

"So! It seems that you survived against me after all!" The commander chuckles as he spots everyone he crippled before he was suddenly knocked out. Enterprise, Hornet and Queen Elizabeth stood before them, looking revitalized and looking for blood- the commander's blood.

"At least we weren't goners." Enterprise says. "But we won't forgive you for what you did."

"Oh I'm so scared!" The commander shouts mockingly. "You already saw what I was able to do. If you're smart you'll retreat!"

"Like we would ever do that you insect!" Queen Elizabeth yells. "My cannons will spell your doom when this is over!"

"Not if I can help it!" Bismarck shouts as she and the commander bring out their riggings and hit the water while the other Ironblood ships watch.

"Whoa... Looks like they've started without us." Tirpitz says as Scharnhorst and Gneisenau look at each other.

"Should we do something?" Gneisenau asks. "It's three on two."

"It's two carriers and a battleship, not that many guns to deal with." Tirpitz replies. "If things get ugly I'll get in there."

"Bismarck! Let's split!" The commander shouts as he and the leader of the Ironblood get on either side of the royal super dreadnought.

"Huh? What's going on?!" Elizabeth asks, wondering what the two are planning.

"FIRE!" Bismarck shouts as she and the commander fire a double broadside, pummeling the queen until she falls to her knees.

"That's not very impressive." Enterprise mumbles as she draws her arrows and lets loose a squadron of dive bombers while Hornet sents out her Doolittle bombers.

"Let's see you try to take these steel birdies down!" Hornet taunts.

"Gladly!" The commander shouts as he charges up his lasers once more.

"Ah nuts..." Hornet mumbles. "I completely forgot about the lasers..."

"Sure sounds like it." The commander chuckles. "Quad laser, FIRE!" And in a matter of seconds the lasers rip straight through the heavy bombers, but not before they attempt to kamikaze on Bismarck. "What the- Bismarck! Look out!"

"Huh?!" Bismarck asks, and then she spots the bombers falling towards her. She's too stunned to react in time but suddenly a cloud of AA fire disintegrates the falling bombers before they can hit her, and when Bismarck turns around she sees her commander and his smoking AA guns. "Thanks!"

"No problem!" The commander chuckles as he glides over to her.

"We didn't think this one through did we?" Hornet asks her big sister.

"I didn't anticipate this either." Enterprise replies. "But no matter." She mumbles as she charges forward.

"Enty! What are you doing?!" Hornet asks.

"I'm getting up close and personal with that dumb blonde!" Enterprise replies as she charges at Bismarck, ready to smack her with her bow.

"Who do you think you're calling a dumb blonde?!" The commander shouts as he intercepts Enterprise and knocks her bow away before starting an all out fist fight. "I DARE you to call her that again!"

"Whoa what the?!" Enterprise asks. "Where did all of this come from?!"

"Commander..." Bismarck says, surprised at how fast he jumped to her defense. The commander's punches hit hard, and eventually he hoists the grey ghost over his head before throwing her at Hornet, knocking the both of them down.

"You think of calling Bismarck that again and I won't hesitate to do more!" The commander yells as Enterprise and Hornet slowly get back on their feet.

"Bloody hell... I don't think I've ever seen anyone do THAT before!" Elizabeth says.

"Did... Did you just THROW a carrier?!" Z23 asks in disbelief. Her suspicions are confirmed as the commander falls to one knee, clutching his shoulder as Bismarck slowly walks over.

"Commander, are you alright?" Bismarck asks.

"Gah... I think I threw out my shoulder with that one..." The commander replies through clenched teeth.

"Let's get out of here!" Elizabeth says as she and the carriers scamper off.