Artful Observing

"So, how was the date?" Eugen asks the commander and Bismarck. A day had passed since that fateful night and the two look like they've just won the lottery.

"It was absolutely wonderful." The commander says happily, and Bismarck smiles in response. "And it's safe to say we've sealed our fate."

"Wait... Does that mean." Tirpitz trails off due to sheer joy at what one of them might say next.

"We're dating now." Bismarck happily replies.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Tirpitz says happily, hugging her sister.

"It won't be long before word gets around." The commander chuckles.

"Haah? Did I just hear that my commander got a girlfriend?" Hipper calls out as she walks over. "I'm actually happy for you. You finally grew a spine and got over your idiotic... Self... Pretend I never said anything..." The heavy cruiser slowly trails off as she feels Bismarck's eyes burning holes through her skull.

"You seriously have to stop doing that or Bismarck is going to hit you." Eugen giggles.

"I'll try..." Hipper mumbles as she trudges off. With that out of the way the new couple decide to walk around town, hand in hand, and it's not long before Köln and Z23 emerge and notice the intimacy.

"Since when did you two start dating?" Z23 asks.

"Since last night actually." The commander replies.

"So it WAS you two that we saw!" Köln says. "We didn't quite recognize you because of the way you were dressed but something about how you two acted seemed familiar! We were a good five tables away though so it was hard for us to tell if it was you or not."

"But what we do know is that we were there last night." Z23 replies.

"Then you probably saw us." The commander says.

"But still, congratulations to you two!" Köln says happily.

"Danke." Bismarck replies. "I hope I can spend my later years with this goofball here."

"Whoa now, first day into our new relationship and you're already calling me a goofball?" The commander chuckles, gently poking Bismarck's cheek. The battleship then retaliates by poking the commander in the side, producing a big reaction from him.

"I think I found your weak point." Bismarck snickers before she digs her fingers into the commander's sides.

"Ah! Bismarck! Stop! Please! Ahaha!!!" The commander cries out as he's backed against a wall by the assault.

"Never!" Bismarck laughs, but after a few seconds she lets up and slings an arm around her commander as he recomposes himself as a pair of battlecruisers walk over to see the commotion.

"Huh? What's going... On..." Scharnhorst trails off before she and Gneisenau get a sly look on their faces. "Looks like we were too late."

"Huh?" Bismarck asks.

"It was gonna be either me or Gneisenau that was going to date the commander, but looks like you already beat us to the punch." Scharnhorst chuckles. "Don't worry though, everything'll be fine. Not sure about Roon though."

"Oh... Her..." The commander says. "I'm not sure how well she's gonna take this."

"She seemed really intent on securing you." Gneisenau replies. "But I doubt you would have dated her."

"I've got eyes for this lady right here." The commander says slyly, making Bismarck blush.

"Oh commander!" Bismarck replies as she tries to hide her blush with her hat.

"You sly dog you!" Scharnhorst laughs, fist bumping the commander. "Alright, have fun you two." And with that the battlecruisers take their leave.

"They are right though... How are we going to break this to screw loose Roon?" The commander asks.

"With our riggings at the ready." Bismarck chuckles. "Sure, she's an experimental ship, but she's not infallible."

"I trust your words." The commander chuckles back as the two continue to stroll around, hand in hand.