About Me - Sinful Desires Book Picks

My Name is Elizabeth Rose and I love to read.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." - Dr. Seuss

I believe that every author should get a fair chance for his or her book. I also believe one should be honest not ugly and demeaning but constructive in your criticism.

This book is about stories and Authors that I feel should get the exposure. If you do not feel the same please unfollow me. This is a positive environment.

I also feel that we should improve and encourage each other but don't give false hope. If books is not properly edited and story line doesn't make sense, guide the writer to improve and make corrections. A lot of people have amazing stories but putting it in to words is difficult.

"Reading brings us unknown friends" - Honoré de Balzac

I am going to start by publish the first books on my reading list. Please support these authors.

You can also check out my profile and see my reading list. Please follow me.

Please remember that all these books are my favorites and it's not in a specific order.

The books I am recommending is book I have already finished reading. If I haven't said anything about your book I am probably still busy reading it. I will also first get into contact with authors before adding story.

"The first draft is just you telling yourself the story."― Terry Pratchett

If you find this book and want me to read and recommend your story please comment on this or send me message.

Follow me on Instagram - @Sinful_Desires_Books2Read

"You don't start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it's good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.That's why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence."― Octavia E. Butler

I am not a writer and I have no experience in editing or reviewing books. I am a book reader, booker lover and can't wait for next page.

Every story I recommend is a story that touched my heart and soul. I love this magic world that wattpad created and I just want to play my part by sharing these amazing work.

Till the next book...

♥️📚📖 Elizabeth 📖📚♥️

"Start writing, no matter what, The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on." - Louis L'Amour