Chapter 24 - Bourbonvanilla Books

bourbonvanilla

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." – Helen Keller

Why should you read these books?

Because I said so.

Book 1 - His at Night - When her boyfriend cheats on her, Rory Warren moves to a new flat. She gets a flatmate who becomes a very good friend of her. But that flatmate has a very sexy, very charming and very wealthy brother who turns Rory's world upside down. Rory is a weak woman. Braden Campbell makes her even weaker. He's a controlling businessman and a perfect definition of a womanizer. He doesn't do relationships. His past has taught him to be tough, unforgiving and cold. He doesn't have a word 'commitment' in his dictionary. He works hard. He fucks even harder. Rory and Braden make a pact, an arrangement. They want to stick to it, follow their rules. But one can only bear so much before bursting. It's a game of two and the rule is simple: if one of them falls in love, it's game over.

Book 2 - His Forever - It hurts. Not physically. It hurts emotionally. And that's the worst kind of pain a human being can ever feel, because you literally can not do anything about it. There's no cure. There's only the time passing, making the pain more bearable, but an ache stil stays behind. That's how Braden leaves Rory that night he decides it's game over for them and leaves her. She misses him terribly. She needs weeks before she decides she's ready to face the world again. But then, everything comes crashing down on them when they see each other again. And now the real question is, who's going to be the first one to cave in and swallow their pride? Will they find their path back together or is it really that for them - game over?But was it really just a game in the first place?

Book 3 - His to Love - I believe true love happens only once in your life. And I'm talking about that kind of love when you love with your whole soul and with every single piece of you. You love deeply, with everything you have and everything you are. I also think that heartbreak can be caused by the person you never thought would hurt you. By the person who promised wouldn't hurt you and you believed them. But that was my mistake - for being stupid enough to believe him and trust him with my heart when deep down inside of me, I knew he was going to leave someday and take everything with him - my heart, my soul, all my pieces and my whole life. Because with every breath I take, I still do it with a memory of him. I knew he was going to go and that I wasn't going to be it for him. I just hoped it wouldn't be so soon. My name is Brooke Campbell. And I am going to tell you a story about my life. This is not a story about love. This is a story about heartbreak.

"Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly." – John F. Kennedy

If you don't believe me read it yourself.

Vote and Comment.