Chapter 26 - Obscenelrrationlity Books

A Midnight Mafia Novel
ObsceneIrrationality

A Midnight Mafia Novel ObsceneIrrationality

Book 1 - When The Sun Goes Down

Book 2 - Chasing Stars

Book 3 - Kissing The Moon Goodbye

Book 4 - Breaking The Cosmos

Midnight Mafia Novels are written by -obscene- and its amazing books.

Why should you read these books?

Because I said so.

Book 1 - When The Sun Goes Down - Wanna-be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for the scoop. Anything. Including finding her way into an underground club exclusive to only those in the Genovese mafia and the beautiful women they employee. What could be more perfect? She would stick to the shadows, snap a few videos, and write the biggest story New York has ever seen, therein making her a legend! Easy as pie. Until she gets found. A series of blatant lies and lucky breaks later and she is mistaken to be one of the workers underneath. While many might be terrified of this predicament Kate couldn't be more excited. The freedom to roam the area and talk to the members of the infamous brotherhood will leave no rock unturned. All she has to do is keep her cover until the night is over and the workers go home. What a fantastic position she is in!

Book 2 - Chasing Stars  - Katherine Santoro has done the unthinkable. She's fallen in love with the leader of one of the five largest mafia's in the country. Even worse? He loves her too. But when push comes to shove and Alessio's lifestyle becomes a danger to what little family she has left she finds herself mauling over one of the biggest decisions she's ever faced. Stay with Alessio and learn how to love one another or sell him out to the police for the greater good.You've read the story of how they met, the story of how they've fallen in love, now read the story to see how they learn to be together or if they lose it all.

Book 3 - Kissing The Moon Goodbye  - You were there when they met...You were there when they fell in love...Now be a part of....The End.

Book 4 - Breaking Cosmos - Being a teenager is anything but easy.Being a teenager smitten with a police officer while your father is the don of the mafia is...well....chaos

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." – John Lennon

If you don't believe me read it yourself.

Vote and Comment