Chapter 45 - Ruchikawrites Books

@Ruchikawrites

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." – John Lennon

Thr Billionaire's Heir

Casanova In Love

"Believe you can and you're halfway there

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." – Theodore Roosevelt

Why should you read these books ?

Because I said so.

The Billionaire's Heir  - Luke couldn't stop thinking about Bianca Wilson and the night they'd shared. He wanted to find her so he could satisfy the itch to have her again. But he was a man who always kept it simple with women and made his intentions clear to them from the start. Bedding them more than once only made them feel like there was more than the physical intimacy between them. However, when Bianca shows up in his office with the news of her pregnancy, all his rules and thoughts of staying away from her go out of the window. There is no way he was letting her go now. Not when she was carrying his baby!

Casanova In Love - Ethan Salvay drives expensive cars and lives life like a king. No one thought that this billionaire was going to fall in love. But...always expect life to take unexpected turns...Dana Johnson is a hard worker. She is smart, witty and knows just how to put guys like Ethan Salvay in their place.The day their paths crossed, their fates intertwined...without them even realizing it.But both have damaged pasts...will that get in the way of this couple's happily ever after?

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." – Marilyn Monroe

If you don't believe me read it yourself.

Vote and Comment