Chapter 91 - JensenKristyne Book

JensenKristyne

WITH YOU

Why should you read this book?

Because I said so.

With You -  "I'm going to touch you, okay?" I hear him say, before he slips his fingers under the soft lace of my panties and pulls them down.

My back arches in anticipation. "Theo,"

"Patience." He teases, the corners of his lips pulling back into a devilish smile. "I have eight years to make up for."

****

Brielle Sutton is your typical "good girl", in her sophomore year of college. But when the handsome Theo Wescott, the elusive owner of Club Haze, reappears in her life after eight years; he's not the same boy she knew growing up. She's soon consumed by the dangers that are now apart of his life.

Theo Wescott is the ultimate "bad boy." He's got the money, the car, and the never-ending parade of women who throw themselves at him. That's when he sees her; his light at the end of a very dark tunnel, reminding him of who he used to be.

But when his father begins pressuring him to take on more of a role in the family business, he's on the edge of no return. It's then, they're forced to make a decision. . . fight for each other, or walk away, forever.

 fight for each other, or walk away, forever

If you don't believe me read it yourself.

Vote and Comment