Chapter 69 - Unsinkableships Book

UnsinkableShips

Holding onto you

Why should you read this book?

Because I said so

Holding onto you -  Helena Santos hasn't had the easiest life. At twenty-one, she's the legal guardian of her teenage sister, in the final year of her nursing degree, and working night shifts at her small-town's local bar. And things are about to get a whole lot more complicated when she finds a phone on the train and decides to text the first number in the list of contacts, in order to figure out who it belongs to.Adam Bauer has it all. Or so it seems. Twenty-five, a corporate traveler, and Clark Kent reincarnate. Nominated for Best Businessman and running a multi-billion dollar consulting company in Portland, Maine. The brother of the person who lost their phone. He's also charismatic, sweet, and refreshingly honest. Helena can't quite believe her luck. Better yet, he wants to keep texting her.As the two continue talking, they can't ignore the chemistry and growing feelings between them, however, life is complicated. And a troubled sister, a meddlesome ex-boyfriend, and one fat lawsuit are all intent on keeping Helena and Adam apart.

 And a troubled sister, a meddlesome ex-boyfriend, and one fat lawsuit are all intent on keeping Helena and Adam apart

If you don't believe me read it yourself.

Vote and Comment