Chapter 21 - MustangSabby Books

MustangSabby

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." – Wayne Gretzky

Out of his league

This a pay story but it so amazing

This a pay story but it so amazing. I could not stop when I started and just loved it. I can really recommend this book. MustangSabby (Caroline Richardson) has more book but I have only read this. I am going to check out the rest as soon as I have time. I know the rest of her work will be just as good.

"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." – Michael Jordan

Why Should you read this book?

Because I said so.

Out of his League - After a spontaneous fling in Vegas with her favourite baseball player, Gretchen Harper starts to wonder if one night can possibly turn into forever. ***** Gretchen Harper didn't expect to meet her favourite baseball player, Joshua Malvern, on her way to Vegas for a wine event, especially seeing as he's not headed there by choice. Having been sent down from the major leagues, Joshua is worried about the future of his career, but as they get to know each other over the course of one weekend, there's no denying the fire between them burns hot. But they're from completely different worlds and their affair isn't meant to last. With his career up in the air and her job her primary focus, can they find a way to round the bases towards love?

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." – Vince Lombardi

If you don't believe me read it yourself

Vote and Comment.