Chapter 16 - Catgirly93 Books

Mafia Series
catgirly93

Your limitation—it's only your imagination.

The Monster's Addiction,  The Monster's Nemesis and The Monster's Protégé is written by catgirly93

Book 1 completed, Book 2 and 3 ongoing.

O My word. I love all 3 these books. They are awesome and a must read.

"The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself." – Mark Caine

Why should you read these books?

Because I said so.

Book 1 - The Monster's Addiction - Find out how the ruthless Monster pulls the Angel out of a hellhole of drug addiction. She was the victim. But he wasn't the hero. And yet, he saved her and devoured her. Consumed her, body and soul.

Book 2 - The Monster's  Nemesis  - Born and raised in secret, Lilliana Moretti was brought up to be used as a secret weapon against one of the most ruthless crime families-the Romanos.And when she walked into the devil's lair willingly, and pretended to be in love with the second-in-command of the Romano Empire, Dominic Romano-too many buried secrets were unearthed, leaving her shattered.

Book 3 - The Monster's Protégé - "I am dominant, Aurora. I would do everything with your consent but strictly on my terms."Before I could register the words through blurry desperation, he claimed my lips.It was slow and titillating at first. Our tongues danced like a well-choreographed waltz, moved in smooth 'rise and fall' motions as he maneuvered my head to his will. My arms were wrapped around the shapely contours of his back, urging him to take me deeper into his mouth. Lord, the man could kiss.It turned strangely ravishing, and all I could taste was the intoxicated whiskey breath of desire that mirrored my mind."

If you don't  believe me read it yourself

Vote and Comment