Chapter 1

Third's Person's POV

The purple haired girl was seating at her bed leaning backwards at her head board.

She was sketching the brown haired king which was her boyfriend in her sketch book. While she was sketching there was a banged at the door as it burst open, revealing her blue haired best friend who was crying hard.

"E, what happened? " the purple haired girl asked her best friend, worried. But instead of answering she just kept crying and sobbing. So, she went to her and hug her from the side trying to comfort her blue haired best friend as they sat on Evie's bed.

But after the several crying and sobbing Evie had calmed down, she answered. "D-doug......a-and I b-broke u-up. " Evie answered stuttering as she was still crying.

"What?! What happened?! Why did he do that?! " Mal exclaimed as she cannot believe Doug would do that.

How dare he hurt Evie!! I swear I'm gonna kill him when I see him!! Mal thought.

But Evie just cried hard as she held herself at Mal's embrace. "Hey hey, it's ok I'm here you can tell me what happened later if your ready, ok? "Mal said softly while rubbing Evie's arm.

"No, it's okay, I will tell you what happened. "Evie said as she faced Mal.

*Flashback*

Evie's POV

I was walking at the hallway to go to my locker to get some of my books.

But as I was walking I saw two people kissing near my locker but I didn't really pay attention at them. But as I got nearer I notice that the guy looks really familiar. But I couldn't really see his face as the girl was covering his face as they were kissing.

But then when I reach my locker I recognize the guy.

"D-doug? "I asked with teary eye. They stop kissing as they looked at me shocked. "What is the meaning of this? "I asked him.

"Evie.... I'm sorry.... " Doug apologize but I interrupted him. "Sorry? You're sorry?"I said as I laughed sarcastically.

I can't believe him, he did this to me.

" When was this? "I asked him as my anger rises. But he didn't answer me, he just bowed his head. "When was this, Doug?! Answer me! "I asked him, more furious now. "E-evie..... "He said stuttering. "Answer me directly, Doug!! "I exclaimed at him which cause him to flinch. "Ok ok,... l-last week." He answers nervously while fiddling his fingers. I was now crying as I was so hurt right now.

"W-what do you mean?... You cheated on me all this time? "I asked him.

"Look, Evie I didn't have a choice ok? "He explained to me but I didn't by it. And I notice that the girl that was kissing him was now gone. But I didn't care about it anymore as I was focusing  on Doug.

"You didn't have a choice?!.... So you just cheated on me?!" I exclaimed at him  as more tears came out from eyes.

"Look Evie, I tried to stop her, ok? "He explained to me. "Stop her from what? "I asked him. "From hurting you,... she said that if-if I didn't agree with her she will hurt you. So, I didn't have a choice and accepted her deal to be her boyfriend. "He explained to me completely. "Stop with your excuses, Doug... You know I already knew this will happen, I've always see the two of you flirting with each other but I ignore it as I thought it's because your parents are close and you two are close too. But I thought wrong. I thought I could trust you Doug but now I think I don't anymore. "I said to him firmly. "Evie... I'm so sorry, ok?... I didn't meant to hurt you. "He said but I didn't listen to him. "No, Doug... "I said to him. "Evie... "He said softly as he move forward to hold my hand but I move away. "No Doug,... I'm sorry but.... I'm... breaking up with you. "I told him. I was really hurt right now but I didn't have a choice, he hurt me so much. "Evie... No.... please Evie don't do this to me. "He said as he hug me but I push him, he was now crying. "I'm sorry. "I said and walk away as I can't stand talking to him.

*Flashback end*

Third Person's POV

"Who's the girl? "Mal asked.

"Crystal, Snow White's daughter. "Evie answered.

"That b–! How dare she—! "Mal exclaimed. "Mal, calm down, it's ok I'm ok. "I said as I tried to calm her down. "Ok?! It's not ok Evie! She hurt you and I won't get away with it and Doug too. "Mal said as she was about to stand up but was stopped by Evie. "M, it's ok, I will deal with it. "Evie said to her purple haired best friend. "No, Evie. I'm your best friend, your problem is my problem too. "Mal said firmly. "I'm gonna talk to him. "Mal continued. Evie sighed. "Ok ok, Mal. We're gonna talk to him and I'm coming with you tomorrow... Understood? "Evie said. "Ok ok, fine. "Mal agreed rolling her eyes.

"Oh, one last thing. Promise me you won't hurt him. I know you, M. You wouldn't get away without hurting someone that hurt us. "Evie warned her.

How does she know it?!... I guess I have no choice. Mal thought.

"Ok, I promise. "Mal surrendered as she can't get away with it because Evie knows her too well.

"Good.... Oh and I'm gonna tell the boys too. "Evie said. Mal just nodded

Mal went back on her bed sketching. And Evie went to sleep as she was so hurt because of the break up. And couldn't handle the day as she considered it "the worst day of her life".

She still can't believe Doug and her broke up. She loved him so much but he hurt her and now nothing will ever be the same.