Chapter 16

Brayden's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock on my bedside table. I turned it off with a groan as I adjusted my eyes from the light. And lazily walked towards the bathroom.

After I finished showering, I wrapped the towel around my torso and went to grab some clothes in my closet.

(His clothes below ⬇)

After I was done putting on my clothes I then went to my vanity table

After I was done putting on my clothes I then went to my vanity table. I didn't do much to my hair and just let it hang loosely in my head. I grab my cologne but before I spray it to me, I examined it first if there is anything suspicious to it, and thankfully there isn't.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I haven't thought on what revenge I would do to her - I'm just gonna think of that later.

I grab my grey converse backpack and hang it on my right shoulder and heads towards the door.

I arrived at the school and headed straight to my locker to grab some things that I will use in my first period. I noticed Evie was nowhere to be seen, cause everytime I will go to my locker we will always coincide - and since her locker is just two lockers away from me. Or maybe she just headed to her class early.

Wait, why am I thinking about her? I thought to myself. I just shook my head as I proceeded to go to my class. But then I suddenly remembered what Ben said to me two days ago.

"You know....with you two always fighting, someday you two will miss each other."

No, no I didn't miss her. I'm just surprised that I didn't saw her this morning. Yeah.

And with one last shook of my head I went to my classroom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was in my second period right now and I didn't see any certain someone with blue hair. Weird, she doesn't miss any classes as of what I heard since she loves going to school even though she's sick.

Ugh. Why should I worry about her?

Trying to get her off my mind I listened and focus on what Mrs. Brown was saying.