Chapter 14

Evie's POV

I was standing in a dark forest, it was so eerily quiet.

And then I heard some rustling of leaves near me. I looked around to see on what or who it was but I didn't saw anything or anyone. Until I saw some light coming my way, I was beginning to panic as it was drawing closer to me. But when it got nearer, I saw it's face...... And it was.... me.

Wait. What am I doing here in these forest?

And I noticed that she can't see me.

She walked past me, and I followed her... or me. I saw the other me entered a cave. And as I was following here I heard a voice called my name.

"Evie...."

The other me followed the voice while I was tailing behind her. The other me then stopped so I looked at the front to why she stopped. And there I saw an ember-it has a resemblance of Hades' ember but it has some of darkness floating around it.

The other me then touched it as I was just looking on what will happen since I can't do anything.

But once she touched it, she suddenly scream there was a smoke circling around her as the ember shot a bright light. And when the light was gone and the surrounding were now quiet I slowly open my eyes just to see a dark version of me. The other me was wearing a fitted navy blue leather suit with spikes decorated around it and the shoulder who had a longer spikes in it, and a cape that looked like it was burned at the ends, paired with a black combat boots. Her body were surrounded by blue fire and her eyes were glowing blue with an evil glint in it. And not just that there was some darkness surrounding her. She looks so evil in that state-I mean I looked so evil in that state.

I quickly rose from my bed, trying to catch my breath.

I combed my hair back that was covering my face. I looked at my phone to check on what's time, it was 3:22 am in the morning.

What was that dream? Why do I feel anxious and nervous about it? And I looked so evil. I actually have been having some weird dreams lately since I had gotten into Auradon. But this one it feels so real-like it's some kind of what happen in the future.

I looked over at my right to see if I have woken up Mal, and thankfully I didn't.

Since Mal had told me about me having some kind of powerful magic, I had been doubting on who my father was-and I don't think he is just a mortal.

I sighed, I need to calm my nerves and think.

I slowly slipped down my bed , carefully not to wake Mal. I then grab my blue night robe and wore it. And leisurely went towards the door and out the dorm.

It was kind of windy and cold outside but I can manage, besides I'm used to this kind of weather back at the Isle.

I walked my way towards the back of the dorm which is a forest but it's not so dark because of the moonlight so I don't need a flashlight. I kept walking deeper until I reached a small lake. I actually found the lake when we first came here, and I was having a nightmare the first night, so, I sneaked out our dorm to have a fresh air, until I found this lake and decided to take a swim- it made me calm and forget about the things that I don't want to think about.

So, everytime I'm having a nightmare or I can't sleep I always come here.

And I think I was the only one who knew this lake since I don't see someone coming here.

The lake was like the Enchanted Lake as the waters shine like diamonds under the moonlight which made it magical. And I actually named the lake "Apple Lake" since there were apple trees surrounding it.