Chapter 2

Evie's POV

I was woken up by someone shaking me.

"E, wake up. It's time for school we're gonna be late. "Mal said while she continuously shaking me.

Why is she so excited for school, I thought she doesn't want to. 'Cause usually I'm the one who always woke up early but now it's the opposite.

And then I remember why she is so excited about today, because we're gonna talk to Doug.

I really don't want to see him again but I got no choice.

"M, it's too early. Five more minutes. "I whined and covered my face with my pillow as I still don't want to get up.And I'm really not in the mood to go to school.

"No, you're gonna get up right now or else I will turn your make ups into slimes. "Mal threatened me. "Ok ok, I'm gonna get up. "I said surrendering and got up but as I was about to go to the bathroom Mal held my wrist, so I turn towards her. "I know you still love him but it's your choice, E. And I will always be by your side in every decision you will make,... we VK's will always be by your side, E. "Mal said softly and hug me so I hug her back. "Thanks, M. "I thank her. "Your welcome. "She replied. And I headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

After I finish getting ready Mal and I went to school.

But I got confuse when Mal lead me behind the bleachers where no one will ever go, or no one won't go. You know what I mean?

"Mal, what are we doing here? "I  asked her. "You'll see. "She simply replied.

But when we reach our destination, I gasp at what I saw.

"M, I told you to never hurt him! "I exclaimed at her. "Uhm... We didn't hurt him. We just brought him here... So, you know we can easily talk to him. "Mal said nonchalantly and shrugged.

Doug was tied up in a chair with a tape in his mouth, and guarding beside him was Jay and Carlos.

"Jay, Carlos, untie him. "I simply said to them. "What? But Mal said... "Jay whined. "Jay? "I raised my eyebrow. "Ok, fine. C'mon Carlos. "Jay said as they untie him. After they untie him Doug stood up and slowly walk towards me but Mal, Jay and Carlos stop him. "This is the farthest you can go. "Carlos said to him. "Carlos, it's ok. "I said. "But... "I interrupt him by eyeing him, he just nodded.

"Look... E-evie. I know I'm such a jerk but, Evie I still love you and you know that... Look I already broke up with her..... Please come back to me. "he pleaded as he held my hand with him.  

"Evie... "I raised my hand at Mal signaling her that I'm ok as I notice her worry.

"Doug, I know that... But this still hurts.. "I pointed at my heart. "I really wanted forgive you and yes I already forgave you. "I look into his eyes and I saw those hopeful eyes of his. "But I can't stand to be with you anymore. You hurt me Doug. "I told him and I quickly ran away as I couldn't take it anymore. And I hear them called me continuously as I ran. 

*Meanwhile*

Third Person's POV

Doug was about to follow her but was stop by Mal. "Hey hey, what do you think your doing? "

"I'm gonna follow her. "He said. "Well, your too late because she will never come back to you....You hurt her Doug and it's your fault. And you know that when someone hurt my friends, I won't get away with it. But because she loves you and I love her... I will slip it away for now."I told him. "And oh, one last thing. Don't go near her or either talk to her. "I warned him and walked away with Jay and Carlos on my side.

Evie's POV

I ran far away from them until I reached the forest where Carlos had ran off, away from Dude.

When I reach there I sat besides one of the big trees there as I cry my heart out.

Moments later I notice someone approaching me so I raised my head.

"Hey, Evie. "It was just Ryan, Rapunzel and Eugene's son. Me and him were friends since I came here to Auradon. He was the one who help me to fit in and protected me and the VK's every time someone will hurt or discriminate us. He was a great friend too. He's handsome, tall and cute.

He has green eyes and blonde curly hair.

"Oh hey, Ryan. "I said as I wipe my tears away. And he sat beside me.

"Hey, are you ok? Are you crying? What happened? "He turned my face to his so he can examine it.

"Yeah, I'm ok.... I'm fine.I think....  "I said and turn my head away from him. "Evie, you can tell me what happened, ok? "He said, I just bow my head.

"Doug and I broke up yesterday. "I told him.
"What? What did he do? "He asked me. "He cheated on me with......  Crystal. "I directly told him and I felt some tears came out from my eyes.

"Crystal?.... Snow White's daughter? "He asked and I just nodded my head. "Why? What happened? "He asked. "Uh,.. It's a long story. "I simply said.

"Hey hey, come here. "He said as he hug me sideways and I got emotional so I cried at his chest letting all feelings out as I cry harder. "It's gonna be okay, yeah? " he cooed me.

"Thank you, Ryan for always on my side. "I told him. "Your welcome. "He replied. And he hug me tighter to comfort me.

And minutes later I felt sleepiness take over me so I close my eyes and drifted to sleep as I went close to Ryan.

Ryan's POV

I was now sitting beside Evie as I hug her side ways, I felt her didn't move anymore so I look at her face and there I saw her face sleeping peacefully. And even though  with all those cryings she still looks beautiful. I smile at her as she snuggled herself closer to me.

I slowly move so that I can take off my jacket for her to use as I'm worried she gets cold. And I successfully took it off, I gently put it on her shoulders. 

I admit it I have a crush on her when they first came here, like who wouldn't be she's beautiful, smart and talented but I don't that is enough because I think she's a goddess.

We've been friends since they came here to Auradon, but not some of her friends she was the first one that I became friends with except the other VK's.

I don't know why but she is so different from the other princesses here in Auradon. Yes, she is all about make up but like who wouldn't when your mother is Evil Queen who is very strict when it comes to beauty. But even if she's like that she is more than just a pretty face. 

And after that I felt my consciousness slipping away.