Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

Ben was doing his kingly stuff in his office. He then received a call so he answers it.

"Hello, King Ben's office. How can I help you? "

"Hi, Ben. "The caller said which made Ben stand up on his chair in shock.

"Lil bro? Is that you? "Ben said in shock. Actually his younger brother didn't always the first to call them because it vice versa, and because his brother was still regretful about what happened in the past.

"Yeah, it's me, brother."

"Why did you call me? I mean you know you always not the one that first to call. "Ben said and deep down inside him he was so happy and was now grinning widely. He really hope that this conversation will end well.

He really misses his lil brother.

"I have something to tell you. "

"What is it? "

"I'm going home. "

And with that Ben jump in happiness this was what he dreamed of. His brother going back in Auradon. He can't wait to tell his mom and dad.

"When? "Ben asked excitedly.

"Maybe next week. I guess. "

"Ok then, I'm gonna tell mom and dad about you going home. They will be so happy. "

"Yeah. "Ben notice the sadness of his voice.

"Look, man. I know you've been through a lot but you know what they say 'the past is past, forgive forget'. So, forget about it, I know she will be in peace right now and was looking after you, us. And look it's not your fault, ok? It's just an accident and I know you didn't mean it. "

"Yeah, I know.... Ah I gotta go I have something to do right now. So, bye. "

"Bye. "

Carlos's POV

"Hey, Jay. Is she gonna like this? "I asked Jay. I was so nervous right now. What if she doesn't like it? What if she will never come back to me? There so many what ifs question running through my mind.

We were setting up a apology date for Jane. It is a pumpkin date and were in a pumpkin garden where there are so many pumpkin planted on it, but the pumpkins are well aligned and planted it was actually a restaurant and we rent it but were setting it up in the garden. It was actually Jay's idea because I told him that it is Jane's favorite. And we actually make a deal that is why he help me, too. And our deal is that I will make him a booby trap for Henry and he help me get Jane back. So that I can apologize to her and win her back again.

"Of course. Look around you. She will love it. "He said and I look around as he instructed, there were pumpkins everywhere but it is order, and there are pumpkin pies too place on the table.

"Thank you, Jay. I don't know what I can do for you. "I thanked him and place my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you have something to do for me. So, it's not a problem. "

"Oh yeah, the booby trap. Don't worry I have something in mind right now and it will be epic... Remember E.P.I.C, EPIC. "I assured him.

"It better be. 'Cause I can't wait to take revenge on him. And I don't care about what fairy godmother said about revenge like everyone takes revenge, and besides we're VK's everything is possible. "Jay said with pride cursing through him.

"Yeah, you're right. " I agreed.

But suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw a message, it was from... Jane.