Chapter 4

Jay's POV

I was walking to where the gym is.  My head bowed down, my fist balled.

I was so angry about what happened to Evie. How dare Doug did that to her. If I have gotten the chance to punch him, I will. So, I just planned on going to the gym to let all my hatred out and pretend that the boxing bag was Doug's damn face.

Evie was like a little sister to me. But even though she was like my little sister she cares about us she always help us when we are feeling down, she always make us feel better.

But now I can't even make her better.

While I was thinking on getting revenge on Doug. I didn't notice I was already inside the gym, and there was no one in there, so the gym is all mine.

I was already in my gym clothes so I don't need to change, and just headed towards the punching bag.

But my mind change when I saw the wooden swords, so I went towards it and grab it and then headed towards the dummy. I'm just gonna practice my sword skills right now since I'm already here.

I began hitting the dummy and imagining that it was Doug I'm hitting.

While I was practicing I feel like I wasn't alone so I look around and didn't saw anybody, and just think that maybe it's just one of the students doing some prank. But I don't care if they prank me because if I catch them, they will beg mercy.

So, I continue on what I'm doing when someone block my wooden sword with a wooden sword so it won't hit the dummy.

I was about to turn to my side to look at the person but I was quickly turn around so I was facing away from her, she uses her wooden sword to block from getting out of her grip, I know it's a girl cause I can feel it. Hey hey, don't think about it.  ok? I know what your thinking so don't think about? Look, I just can sense if it is girl or a boy, ok? Period.

"Who are you? "I ask her. But then she smelled familiar. I smirk as I thought about something.

"I don't think you can hurt me, can you? "I smirk. I'm not really scared about her when she first came.

"What if I do? "she said.

"Oh, really you won't see me again if you do that...And most importantly you won't see my handsome face anymore. "I said.

"Oh, then I'm just gonna take a picture of you. Then I'll kill you afterwards. "she then release me from her grip and smiled at me as I turn around her.

"Hi, Jay. "She smiled, that smile.

"Hi, Lonnie. "I greeted back at her.

"When did you arrive? "I ask her and then I hug her.

"Yesterday, but I forgot to tell you guys because I'm so tired and I'm having a jetlag. "she explained to me. She was in China for three months because her mom said that she need to train Lonnie so she would be a strong warrior just like her mom.

I was just staring at her beautiful face. I know I look like a weirdo but she is just so beautiful. I really miss her.

I didn't notice that I was looking at her for a long time until she snap her finger in front of my face.

"Earth to Jay. "Lonnie said with a smile. "You ok? "

"Uhm, yeah... yeah. "I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

Then silence fill the both of us for like 3 minutes.

"Uhm, Lonnie... "I started. "About... the... question I ask you.... before you left. Uhm,.. did you already think.. about it? "I told her.
I actually ask her if she would want to be my girlfriend before she left but she said that she will think about it. So, right now maybe I will know the answer.

"Oh, yeah that. "she giggled and shyly tuck her hair behind her ear. She is so cute when she is shy.

Wait, Jay stop that. But I can't help it she is the most beautiful woman I've ever met.

"Did you already think about it? "I ask again.

"Uhm... "she put her index finger on her chin as she thinks. 
"I don't know. I actually been thinking about it." she said as she continued to think.

She was thinking so long so I got really nervous already.

I was about to turn around when she pulled my arm and I was so surprise on what she did.

Once she pulled my arm she grab my collar and our lips met each other. I was so shock at the contact, I can't believe it. But when I was recovered by my shock I replied to her kiss. Her lips is so soft and sweet.

I don't want to end this moment, I want to stay like this forever. But eventually we broke apart to catch our breathes, but I stayed my forehead with hers.

"So, what is the meaning of this? "I ask her as I grinned widely.

She pecked my lips.

"I love you, Jay. "she said.

"I love you, too Lonnie. " I replied. "So.. uhm... Will you be my girlfriend? "I ask her.

She nodded her head and mouthed a 'yes'.

I smiled widely at her as I picked her up and spin her around. I was so happy right now that I can't take the smile off of my face.

She laughed at me as she wants to be put down.

Once I had put her down I hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"Wanna come and tell the others? "I ask her. She smiled and nodded at me.

We hold hands as we walk towards the girls dorm 'cause I'm planning on telling the girls first because Carlos went on a date with Jane and I don't want to bother them.

When we arrived at Mal and Evie's room I knocked at the door, seconds later I hear a 'come in' so I opened the door with a grin on my face.

"Hi, guys. Uhm.. something to tell you-"I was stopped on what I was about to say when I hear them squeal and ran towards Lonnie who is beside me.

"Oh my god, Lonnie your back. "Evie said as she hug Lonnie, Lonnie had to let go of my hand so she can hug the two back.

"We really miss you. "Mal said.

"When did you arrive? "Evie ask her as she broke the hug apart and was followed by Mal.

"Yesterday, but I was so tired and I was having a jet lag so I couldn't come and tell you guys personally. "Lonnie said sadly.

"Look Lonnie, it's ok we understand you. "Mal reassured her.

They're still talking as if I'm not with them which made me irritated.

"Ehem... "I faked cough which cause them to turn there heads to me. "What I'm still here, duh? "I said in a sassy tone. Which cause them to giggle.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. So, what are trying to tell us? "Evie asked as she looked at me.

I went to Lonnie's side and hold her hand raise them so that they can see it. They gasp at they saw.

"Lonnie and I are... a couple now. "I said with a big grin pasted in my face.

Mal gasped and Evie squealed.

"When?"Evie asked happily.

"Earlier, when I came to see Jay. "Lonnie said happily and cling onto my arm.

"Uhm, Lonnie. Are you ok? "Mal suddenly asked. Lonnie looked at her confused. "Uhm, yeah. Why? "Lonnie ask Mal back confused.

"I mean, you know, your taste of men. "Mal answered and then I saw a mischievous glint on her eyes.

"Now that you question it, I've been thinking of it about lately too. "Lonnie said.

"Yeah, you know not to offend you but you have a poor taste of men. "Evie said and Lonnie agreed with it as she jokingly looked at me.

"Hey hey, now. I'm still here. "I informed them.

Then Lonnie's phone rang.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry guys my mom called me. "Lonnie apologized as she took her phone out of her pocket. "I gotta go. Nice seeing you guys. "Lonnie waved goodbye to Mal and Evie as I follow her outside.