Chapter 11

*Flashback*

Third Person's POV

King Adam and his little prince, Prince Brayden went to the Isle to visit. And King Adam wasn't liking the idea of his son coming with him as he knew how dangerous the Isle is, with the villains living there. Every kids wouldn't dare to go to the Isle but Prince Brayden was different, he insisted on going with his father to the Isle. He want to see what the Isle looks like and was really curious about it.

They went out the limo once they arrived, many people from the Isle surrounded them as they watch. Prince Brayden was so excited to see the Isle even though he already know some details about - like how it looks like and what people are in their.

The guards were surrounding them protectively with Lumiere by King Adams side and Prince Brayden being held by his father.

They arrived at there destination which is a small house that was inside a forest. One of the guards stepped forward and knocked on the door. And an old man peered out the door as he slightly opened it.

"Hello, Mr. Noble. We are here to give this to you." Lumiere talked to the old man with a paper on his hand.

"And what is that?" The old man raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"It is a release paper which means that you can get out of this Isle as it was stated that you were innocent and didn't really commit any of those crimes we accused to towards you." King Adam explained as he stepped infront of Lumiere to talk to the old man himself.

"I'm sorry, King Adam but I won't accept it. You didn't believe at the first place when I was trying to prove to that I'm innocent. And I know why right now you believe that I'm innocent and was planning on taking me out in this rotten island. It's because you're people were suffering an epidemic, which I'm the only one who can cure it." Mr. Noble said as he fully opened the door and stepped outside. He was a tall man with a pointy hat on which means he was a wizard.

As King Adam and Lumiere were trying to convince Mr. Noble to come with them, Prince Brayden was getting bored. So, he sneaked out while the adults were talking which Prince Brayden didn't understand much. Once he successfully sneaked out he went to walked in the depths of the forest. He wanted to explore it.

While he was walking, he heard someone whimpering from the distance but it wasn't that far. So, he followed the sound and saw a little girl being stuck by a branch on her left foot.

He quickly ran toward her as he tried to push the branch with all his strength in his little form. The branch isn't that big though but it still is heavy. Thankfully, Prince Brayden found a way using a strong stick with a rock, he made lever which made the branch easily rolled down and girls foot was free. Once the branch was off her, her foot was bleeding hard, it has a wound at the ankle where the thorn of the branch struck.

The girl cried because of the pain on the wound. "Ahhh!" The girl cried, so, Brayden quickly fished put his handkerchief and wrap it around the girl's bleeding foot.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine. I will call Lumiere to help you." He cooed her as he places a hand on her shoulder. The girl had a blue hair, rosy cheeks and hazel brown eyes that is filled with emotions.

Brayden was about to walk away to call Lumiere but the girl called out to him. "Please, don't leave me her."

"Don't worry I-" Brayden was cutted of when he heard someone called out to him.