Chapter 10

Brayden's POV

I carry the girl, bridal style. And lay her near a bench.

She looks familiar, like the dress she was wearing and her hair. Oh yeah, she's the girl that bumped me earlier. She's beautiful though.

And then I feel myself touch the ground, my face hurt. And I realize he punch me.

I stand up and dust myself off. I smirk, you want to this a hard then let's do it then.

He first charge at me but I dodge him. He charge at me again but now I held his hand that is going to punch my face and punch his stomach and face which cause him to backed away, and fell to the ground.

I stand there as I watched him crouched his way up. He finally stand up and was about to punch me but I dodge which made him dive into the ground.

I felt a wet feeling on cheek, so, I touch it and saw it was blood. Why is there blood on my cheek?

I looked over at him who was still on the ground saw him holding a syringe.

I was about to approached him when I felt something in me. I crouch down to make it stop as I groaned. I curse under my breath, I forgot to control my anger. I can feel my claws coming out and fangs. I watched my arm as I saw hairs growing on it.

For so many years I have been trying to control my anger, because when I'm angry I will transform into a beast, which I'm scared 'cause I don't want to hurt people again after that incident. I was best at controlling it through the years but right now, I don't know why but I can't and I don't why am I so angry? Maybe because he is trying to kidnapped her but when I'm in a situation like this, I don't get angry this much. And I don't even know her.

I tried my best to control it, I growled. I raised my head and suddenly my eyes landed on the blue-haired girl that was lying on the bench, which surprisingly calmed me down a little bit. I don't know what effect she has on me but I continuously watched her, I know it's like rude or something but she made me calmed down once I saw her. I noticed my claws coming back to my normal nails, my fangs are now gone and the hairs on my arm was disappearing.

I was about to stood up when the guy suddenly pounded at me which cause my back to hit the ground. He was on top of me, the syringe was an inch to my face as I prevent him from piercing it.

I smelled something on the syringe (the beast in me, it gave me some abilities even though I'm in my human form), is that poison?

The syringe was nearing my face, I swiped his hand at the side of my head, and quickly kick his stomach with my knee. I then hovered at top of him and punch his face- just twice, I don't want to broke his face, you know. Until someone pulled me up, which was Ben. I was holding my stomach as it hurts from the fight.

"Brayden, are you okay?" He asked me worried, and examined my face. "Yeah," I nodded. "Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?"

"I'm fine. And I don't want to go to the hospital, I'll just straight home." I answered.

"Someone told me that you went here. And saw you punching someone." Ben told me as he looked over the guy lying on the grass. And Ben then gave me a confused look and asked me. "Why were you beating, Doug?"

"Well, I heard the girl calling for help and saw him carrying her. Which I assume, he was trying to kidnap her. So, I helped her." I pointed at the girl who was asleep at the bench. Ben was about to say something when someone called him.

"Ben!" It was Mal that called and came over to us. She was about to say something to Ben, when she saw me and looked shocked. Maybe because of my beaten face but it wasn't that beaten much.