Chapter 19

Brayden's POV

It has been two days since I was helping Evie. And the two of us had gotten close by the time. We would sometimes talk to each other while working so it won't be boring.

And also for our school works, I told Fairy Godmother that we should have the same schedule, so, we can help each other considering I'm now always with her and it would also made it easier. But it would change when we get back to school.

"Hey, Evie. Where do I put these?" I asked her. I was carrying a bundle of fabrics from the storage room.

"Oh, just put it right there." She pointed towards the table where there were fabrics are placed too.

After putting it I turned to Evie asking her what else could he do. "Is there anything else?"

"Oh, um... Can you bring the mannequin over here?" Evie asked, pointing at the area where she wants the mannequin to be put. Brayden obligued carrying the molded silicon to where Evie want it in place.

After he put the mannequin in place he turned to glanced at Evie who was still working at the sewing machine.

But as Brayden turned around he barely catches his breath. Evie was tying her hair in a messy bun, strands of hairs at either side of her face. Brayden couldn't ever think of anything, his mind was blank at how sexy and cute Evie looked in that hairstyle at the same time. Well, he always saw Evie did that way, but this time it made him feel something like there were butterflies in his stomach. He gulped at the abundance of saliva his adam's apple bobbed by the action.

Evie notices his trance state as she snapped a finger in front of his face. Brayden didn't even notice her walking towards him or at the sudden stop from the sewing machine, as he was so engrossed of her beauty.

"Hey, you okay? You looked like you've seen something fascinating." Evie jokingly stated and chuckled as she saw the reaction of his face. He really did saw something fascinating
which was right in front of him but he won't say that out loud.

"Oh... Uh-uhm, it's nothing.... I just uhm saw how beautiful your creations are." He stuttered. Evie gaze at him with a skeptical look.

"Really? You've seen it around two days now. And from that two days you weren't as amaze as you are right now?" Evie question him, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm,...." He started as he thought of many ways to reason her out by not accidentally saying what he avoided say out loud. "Do you want to eat something?" Brayden tried changing the topic. And thankfully Evie bit it.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot it's time for dinner, I lost track of time because I was too focus of my work. I'm so sorry, I should been cooking you dinner right now." Evie frantically said.

"Hey, hey. It's fine and I'm not that hungry yet. And if we don't have time to cook we can just order something at the nearest restaurant." Brayden told her. Evie then calmed down.

"Yeah, you're right we can do that. So, what do you want?" Evie asked him.

"Well, I think I'm in a mood for Korean food right now." He answered.

"Okay, then let's order some." Evie was about to grab her phone when Brayden stopped her.

"Uh uh, It's me who's gonna pay this time." He said, grabbing his phone.

"But-" Evie was about to protest when Brayden stopped her by motioning his hand in a closed mouth action. And Evie eventually quieted as he looked at him, pouting. Brayden couldn't resist those pout but he tried his best not to fall for it as he talk to the guy who he well asked for the order.