Three • New Girl

Six Days Later - August 8, 2018
{THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL}

•°•°•°•

Bayley

Today was the big day... The first day of the fall semester. Millions of emotions ran through me as I hurriedly ate breakfast alongside Becky, who was devouring every single thing.

After the awkwardness when I first arrived, we cleared it out. I was upset however because it all ended with me lying to her.

I couldn't confess my feelings to her so instead I lied to her.

"Bayley c'mon, we need to get out of here so I have time to show ya your first class since I don't have it with you." Becky announced from the kitchen.

"Okay!"

•°•°•°•

Schedule

Period One ~ Wrestlemania Training
Teacher: Ms. Stratus & Lita
Room Location: Main Gym

Period Two ~ Homework Hall
Instructor: Matt Hardy
Room Location: Main Hall

Period Three ~ WWE History
Instructor: Ric Flair
Room Location: 43

•°•°•°•

"So you have Wrestlemania Training first." Becky announced as I nodded simply. "Ms. Stratus and Lita are very nice just don't get on their bad sides." Becky added, causing me to nod.

I was usually very nice and easy with teachers so this shouldn't be a challenge.

"Then there is Matt Hardy, Lita's former boyfriend from back in the day when they wrestled. He's an amazing teacher and you will love him." Becky warned.

"Okay." I said.

"Then you have Mr. Flair who is my friend Charlotte's dad and Bayley, please remain focused in that class. He is known for always distracting his students." Becky warned.

"Alright." I said.

After all I have done to get this incredible opportunity, I would never allow anyone, especially a teacher, to ruin my success.

"Well, this is it lass. I need to get to my class. Since there is a break after first period, meet me by the small bleachers behind the small gym. I will be there with some of my other friends." Becky said.

I nodded, "Alright! I will see you after class!"

Becky smiled and walked away from me. I huffed and faced the gym. It was a red building with the school signature logo painted on the walls.

Class was going to start in about twenty minutes, which caused all my nerves increase.

"You're going to do great!" My inner voice coached. I let a small sigh out and leaned my body on a small pole.

However, a girl came to me.

Someone with a familiar face.

"Hello, we meet again."

I groaned at the sight of Alexa Bliss. She was literally the LAST person on this Earth I wanted to see right now.

"What do you want?" I asked in annoyance.