Twelve • Watch Your Back

~•~•~•~

August 20, 2018

•°•°•°•

Bayley

"There we go!"

As Sasha finished taking pictures of Becky and I for Instagram, I couldn't help but cringe.

"Alright now let's post some of these!" Sasha exclaimed as she went to my Instagram account and selected the ones she liked.

"Wait Sasha!" I yelled. "Let me look them over first!"

Sasha groaned, but reluctantly handed me my phone. I took it and began to delete pretty much every picture until I came across one that I looked decent in.

"I'll post this one."

*this is going to be the Instagram post*
_____________

itsmebayley

❤️🗨️ 💬Liked by wwerollins, finnbalor and 3,728 othersitsmebayley love you babe!❤️ I couldn't think of anyone better to spend my life with

❤️🗨️ 💬
Liked by wwerollins, finnbalor and 3,728 others
itsmebayley love you babe!❤️ I couldn't think of anyone better to spend my life with. (P.S: sweaty hugs are the best!)
Tagged: beckylynchwwe
View all 206 comments
beckylynchwwe love you too!💓
(@itsmebayley liked this comment)
sashabankswwe no photo creds?
itsmebayley @sashabankswwe sorry bestie!
reneeyoungwwe cuties!
wwerollins Sasha and I are way better ;)
sashabankswwe @wwerollins 🙈
deanambroseofficial easy! we don't wanna see you two making out at the gym!!!!
romanreigns #sweatyhugs

_____________

"Dean is such a dumbass." Sasha chuckled as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I dunno what any of the girls in this world would see in him."

"I hate to agree with ya, but I do anyway." Becky giggled.

The three of us chuckled.

"Well girls, I should get going. I left Seth alone with the boys and I'm pretty sure my apartment is a goddamn mess. Hopefully Finn kept things smooth for me since he's the only decent guy in our group." Sasha remarked.

Becky and I laughed.

"Well, I'll see you ladies for the ceremony at one!" She said as she then headed for her car.

"Bye!" Becky and I said in unison.

Sasha smirked and then left.