Five • One In A Million

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Bayley

AFTER the day was finally over, I threw myself onto my bed. Becky went out to grab us dinner.

Ever since that wrestling match, I was getting praised by everyone in school. People were beginning to talk to me more and I got a lot of recognition for beating Alicia which felt great.

Alexa wasn't happy about it at all though. Speaking of Alexa, I had a small cut of my lip from when she hit me during the match.

However, I wasn't really liking the fact that Alexa had basically threatened Becky, myself and all of my friends.

I wanted to confront her myself but Becky told me to stay quiet so I decided to keep my mouth shut so no one would be put in danger by Alexa or her stupid little crew of morons.

After I finished my cup of juice, I stretched my body out across my bed. I groaned as I felt the slight soreness on my muscles.

I rubbed my eyes softly and got back up. I stretched my arms out one more time, before getting up to change.

I stripped off my shirt first, to see a bright purple bruise located on my bicep from when I got kicked by Alicia when I was on the floor.

I placed my hand on it, only to feel a sharp pain. I let out a small whimper.

My appearance didn't get any better however. A large and ugly bruise covered my chest. I sighed and finished stripping off all my clothing from my body.

After I stripped off my pants, I noticed other small bruises.

I sighed and continued to strip down until I was fully exposed.

However, once I was completely nude, a loud slam echoed in the dorm. Shit!

"Bayley! I'm home!"

I scrambled to cover myself but it was too late...

"Bayley?- WOAH!"

Becky Lynch stood in front of me with wide eyes. I felt my cheeks becoming warmer and warmer until she spoke.

"Wow..."

~~~

Becky

I got Bayley and I pizza for an early dinner to celebrate her victory over Alicia Fox.

As I was driving home, I texted Charlotte.

Text Conversation:
B=Becky C=Charlotte

B: Hey Char
C: Hey Becks. How are you doing?
B: Good. I just wanted to see if you're available for tonight. I want to celebrate Bayley's win over Fox
C: Yes I'm available! I'm so proud of her Becks, I can't even express it. She kicked her ass!
B: *giggles* yes she did, that's my Bayley
C: Becks... Are you with Bayley?

That's when I knew I messed up...

B: Bayley? No!
C: You're a horrible liar Rebecca
B: C'mon Charlotte, I'm already dating someone
C: Yeah but he's not worthy
B: Yes he is
C: Whatever. Anyways what time should I come over?
B: Around six?
C: Okay, see you later
B: Bye

The text conversation ended as I parked my car down the street of the mine and Bayley's dorm.

I grabbed the pizza box and got the dorm key from my pocket.

I unlocked the door and entered the dorm. I set the pizza down on the counter and locked the door of our dorm.

"Bayley! I'm home!" I announced.