Four • A Blissfit

Four Days Later - August 12, 2018

•°•°•°•

Becky

It was finally Friday, almost the weekend. I'm currently with all of my friends since it's lunch.

Ever since Bayley and I rescued Finn and Dean, they've joined us in our friend group. Roman and Seth were happy and they all do clueless idiotic things that boys do, if you know what I mean.

Bayley, Natalya and I were inside the school cafeteria. "Bayley, can you pass me a toast with cheese and pepperoni?" I requested.

Bayley raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"She means pizza." Natalya said with a giggle. Bayley chuckled as she nodded, grabbing me the big one on the tray.

"Thanks Bay."

After we grabbed our food, we met our friends on the bleachers.

"Took you guys long enough. For the love of God." Sasha groaned as Charlotte rolled her eyes. I let a giggle out. Ever since I met the both of them, they've always had this playful rivalry which I found down right hilarious.

I sat beside Bayley as she ate her small salad. Everyone else ate as I looked at Bayley. She was such an incredible person... And beautiful to top it all off.

"Are you guys going to that big assembly in the gym?" Charlotte asked us. I nodded, so did Bayley and everyone else.

The assembly was to see who was being drafted into Smackdown & RAW. I personally hoped I would get picked for any of them. After all, I've worked very hard. But if I had the power to choose, I would want to be on Team RAW so that if Bayley gets drafted, I could be with her.

"I hope they draft me on the RAW Women's team because it's been my dream for years." Bayley said with a small sigh of worry.

"I'm sure they will. Remember Lita and Trish nominated you as a first pick." Seth mentioned.

Speaking of that... Yesterday Seth and Sasha told me that Bayley is the only woman in the class to be nominated for first pick during drafting.

Words couldn't describe how proud I was of Bayley.

My Bayley

Well hopefully soon.

I was so excited for her. Bayley had worked incredibly hard and she's a fighter. She trains all the time and sometimes even drags me in it so she has company.

"I really wanna go to Smackdown because that's were I always win and succeed." Charlotte sighed.

Before any of us could finish talking, a voice though the loud speaker echoed throughout the entire campus.

"STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN GYM! WE ARE GOING TO START ANNOUNCING DRAFT PICKS IN TEN MINUTES!"

It was Stephanie McMahon.

"Well, let's go..."

~~~

Bayley

The bleachers in the gym were completely filled up.

I was in the seat between Sasha and Becky, sweating crazy. I was nervous as ever.

Becky noticed my nervousness and hugged me. "You're going to do just fine." She whispered, with her lips nearly touching my ear.

If only they did...

Charlotte then held my shoulders since she was in the row directly behind me. "You're gonna get in Bayley, don't stress." Sasha added as she rubbed my back.