Thirty • The Power of a Hug

~•~•~•~

February 5, 2018

•°•°•°•

(A/N: final chapter y'all!)

~~~

Becky

"And still, your RAW Women's Champion, Bayley Martinez!"

My eyes watered as Bayley weakly stood up, grabbing the title from the referee as he raised her hand.

Bayley did the impossible.

She beat Charlotte Flair.

Even with Charlotte doing everything she did to us, she was still accepted back into school by Principal Hunter and Principal McMahon.

But did I care?

Nope

Because as long as my Bayley is safe, I don't care who's on this campus.

"YES BAY!" I screamed, clapping.

Tears of happiness and joy fell from my eyes as Bayley exited the ring, and came over to the barricade, where the rest of our friends and myself were.

"I beat her..." Bayley wrapped her arms around me, and I did too. Both of us cried, until we broke the hug.

"I'll see you backstage." I winked.

"I love you, Bay."

*Backstage*

"That's my champion."

Bayley smiled as I ran to her backstage, and she jumped into my arms as our lips connected.

"I love you."

"I love you more, Becks."

Bayley being in my arms reminded me of how much our love meant to me in the inside.

Bayley, ever since the first time we met, she's been special.

She was in the beginning, she will be until the day I die.

... And not even the heavens and God could keep us apart.

"Um, Bayley."

"Yes, Becks?" She raised her brow.

"I need to um... Here, why don't you turn around for a moment?" I said.

"Why?" Bayley laughed, curious.

I gave her that pleading look, and she groaned.

I fumbled with the small box that was inside of my pocket.

Yes, I am going to marry Bayley.

Well, if she says yes.

But anyways, why?

Well, the answer is simple.

I love her, she loves me.

She's my other half.

I love Bayley Martinez

I took out the box, opened it, and revealed the beautiful shiny ring I bought when I went with Sasha a few days ago ring shopping.