Twenty Four • The Rescue

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Becky

It's officially been a whole entire week since Bayley has been kidnapped by Alexa Bliss.

Now with Sasha missing, everything has went from bad, to worse, to shit.

"Charlotte?"

I have to say, I was shocked to see my friend. Charlotte hasn't came around in days and as much as it felt good to see her again, something inside of me told me this was a bad choice.

Indeed it was.

"What are you doing here?" Nikki, Brie and Ronda were glaring angrily at Charlotte.

"Cool it, snapback." Charlotte insulted Nikki, glaring back at her.

Nikki then looked at Charlotte and turned away, walking towards Brie so Brie could calm her down.

(A/N: Pretend Nikki isn't in a ring or has ring gear on)

"Who do you think you are?" Brie defended her sister. "First off, Ronda told us what you did and besides, you haven't helped Becky look for Bayley and now you want to crawl your way back?" Brie snapped, glaring at my once best friend.

I even gave Charlotte a questioning look, so did everyone else. Brie had a point. Where has Charlotte been at this whole time? Why did she attack Ronda with the kendo stick? What the hell has gotten into her?

"First off, I'm Charlotte Flair. Second of all, don't ever speak to me in that manner. Third, I have a life unlike you girls and I don't have time to sit on my ass." Charlotte slurred, glaring at Brie, Nikki and Ronda.

I decided to step into the conversation and see if maybe I could discover what has been going on.

"Charlotte, what has gotten into you?"

Charlotte looked at me and held my shoulders gently.

"Becks, I think I know a way on how we can find Bayley."

Hearing those words made my heart beat a million miles per minute. I felt like I was exploding on the inside.

But before I could reply, Brie came up next me to me and glared at Charlotte with pure hatred. By the cold glare on Brie's face, I wasn't sure if Charlotte would be able to speak because Brie looked like she wanted to kill her.

"That's bullshit!" Brie roared.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? I mean, my plan might be more effective than yours. It is clear your worthless anyway. Bay is still missing." Charlotte chuckled, as Brie continued to glare at her.

"So what's this master plan then? You traitor." Ronda scowled.

"Something you don't need to be apart of, Rousey." Charlotte fired back as she grabbed my arm and pulled me away from my friends, taking me to the front and leaving me confused.